Link Posted: 2/10/2022 9:11:29 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF?

By the way, I owe you an IM.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 10:02:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 11:40:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think what a loony Cali. judge does will change things much.  They're still gonna get plunked.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 11:52:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Shoot, shovel and shut up.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 10:28:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't think what a loony Cali. judge does will change things much.  They're still gonna get plunked.
View Quote

Now, even more so. He just signed a death warrant on them. Local sentiment is this: as long as the govt is doing something to control the population, we'll let the system work. But, when some liberal asshole (especially one from Commiefornia) tries telling the people who have to live with the wolves in their daily lives that "you can't harm them", and nothing will be done to address their very real concerns (for "touchy-feely" reasons), the response will be on the order of "Oh yeah? Hold my beer and watch this, asshole". The S.S.S. season just began.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 10:37:03 AM EDT
[#6]
It sounds like some cat lady Karen complained to the right person. I hope she takes her dog to the Nicolet or Chequamegon once.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 3:09:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm curious as to what the judge used as evidence in his moronic decision?

edit: after reading a little more about it, he claimed that the deregulation didn't take into account ALL the States ?  So why in the hell don't they just let the individual states decide based on their populations and keep the Feds out of it?  If I personally had a wolf problem, I personally would take care of it.  But that's just me.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 3:22:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It sounds like some cat lady Karen complained to the right person. I hope she takes her dog to the Nicolet or Chequamegon once.
View Quote

I take my dog to the Nicolet a lot, to hunt grouse, and just go for walks. It's only a few miles away. But since my Chocolate Lab can't shoot to defend herself, I carry the Glock 20sf 10mm instead. If they think I'm going to just stand by and watch if a wolf attacks my pet because it's "endangered" and off limits, they can kiss my mofo ass. It won't be "endangered" for very long ...
Link Posted: 2/13/2022 7:08:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
well that’s what we need, judges in California telling us what to do in Wisconsin (I get that it’s probably a federal judge)
Just feel slimy
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 10:05:11 PM EDT
[#10]
We can think that we just can't say it -ussrangersm
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 11:41:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Should only be 350 wolves in WI the number of wolves is 1200-2000 depending on who you believe.
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 11:43:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

They have to kill some rich lady's alpacas before they get back on the ok to hunt again list.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#13]
We should send some to his home town since it's apparently dependent on the national population  He should foster a couple dozen for the good of all.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:12:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Yep.  Since they were once Native to the areas of Dane and Milwaukee counties, I think we should double fence those two counties with some really impressive fencing, capture every wolf in the state, and release them inside those fences so they can take care of the urban deer problem w/o sharpshooters etc.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 11:32:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yep.  Since they were once Native to the areas of Dane and Milwaukee counties, I think we should double fence those two counties with some really impressive fencing, capture every wolf in the state, and release them inside those fences so they can take care of the urban deer problem w/o sharpshooters etc.
View Quote

Can you imagine karen's reaction to a pack of wolves ripping bambi apart in her back yard? The enforcement of pack order would have her shitting her pants.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 8:50:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Can you imagine karen's reaction to a pack of wolves ripping bambi apart in her back yard? The enforcement of pack order would have her shitting her pants.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:02:09 PM EDT
[#17]
There has always only been one solution.  There continues to be only one solution - whether or not some judge in California thinks differently.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top