Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2021 12:33:25 PM EDT
son is going there for a week later this month; flying out of ATX, want to
make sure he can get back on the plane; only staying for 4 days, so if
testing is required will have to plan that.

called Columbus Healt Dept, got voice mail.

thanks fellow ARF Broz, have a Merry Christmas & don't get too drunk
Link Posted: 12/17/2021 12:45:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I work at KCMH. Coworkers fly in and out of here all the time. No jab or testing requirements, but he will have to wear a mask when in the airport/aircraft.
Link Posted: 12/17/2021 1:08:02 PM EDT
[#2]
We have been on flights out of CMH the past couple months on Breeze Airway and no proof of vax was required by any entity.

ETA Agree with above, a mask is required in the terminal unless you are eating or drinking, same on the plane.
Link Posted: 12/17/2021 3:07:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
son is going there for a week later this month; flying out of ATX, want to
make sure he can get back on the plane; only staying for 4 days, so if
testing is required will have to plan that.

called Columbus Healt Dept, got voice mail.

thanks fellow ARF Broz, have a Merry Christmas & don't get too drunk
View Quote

Not specifically directed at you, and don't want to seem too much like a jerk... But where the hell have you people been?  

There are no tests required for CONUS flights. Hell I'm in Hawaii right now, and even though a test or vax  is supposed to be required, when we landed and health and ag came on board they only wanted the qr code from their stupid app.

My experiences  are probably vastly different, but.. we are not Australia yet.

Continue to not wear your masks, continue to live your lives normally. Don't let them have power over you.

And when in airports, have your talisman with you. That would be a cup of coffee empty or full, your choice!
Link Posted: 12/18/2021 6:53:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not specifically directed at you, and don't want to seem too much like a jerk... But where the hell have you people been?  

There are no tests required for CONUS flights. Hell I'm in Hawaii right now, and even though a test or vax  is supposed to be required, when we landed and health and ag came on board they only wanted the qr code from their stupid app.

My experiences  are probably vastly different, but.. we are not Australia yet.

Continue to not wear your masks, continue to live your lives normally. Don't let them have power over you.

And when in airports, have your talisman with you. That would be a cup of coffee empty or full, your choice!
View Quote

I agree with you wholeheartedly. The only reason I ever put on a mask inside the airport is if I have my company logo showing. Outside of that, I refuse to wear one. If any store/business/whatever tells me I have to put one on, I leave.

On the flip side of that, it’s very refreshing to see businesses like Knuckleheads in Granville, which has a giant sign in their front window that says “DO NOT COMPLY”.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 12:32:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Just flew out of CMH last Monday (12/13 - 12/15), and they only required masks everywhere. No proof of vaccination, and no requirement of testing.
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 5:43:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Glad we could help a Texas Brother and Son!

View Quote
"ROGER THAT!"

Link Posted: 12/22/2021 1:40:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glad we could help a Texas Brother and Son!

"ROGER THAT!"

https://westernrifleshooters.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/a174293ac3c47cc0.png

View Quote

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top