Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2019 10:11:19 PM EDT
CO has been circling the bowl for a while. A$$hat dope smokers and liberals fked up that state. I can't stand it any more. Wife and I are the liberal nightmare, smelly Wal-Mart people who like their Bible and guns. And class 3 of course.

I loved how today filling up my FJ a random lady said 'Hello' and commented on my Molon Lava sticker on the back of truck. She was on fire about how libtard were trying to come up here and she actually lives the freedom that is here.

Long story short, we have been coming up here a hand full of times and fell in love with the place.

I so do not miss Colorado.

Now I need to get a phone service that works up here and find something to do and go shoot.

My hats off to you Wyoming folk for keeping the best jewel hidden

Need to find a long range place now ??

ETA: thermal scope does not detect the grizz so far tonight...
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 5:40:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Cody is a awesome place, wish that I was still up there.
There is a spot just north of town on BLM land that is great to shoot at. Head up the Belfry HWY and it's 1.5ish miles past the Cody gun range, on the left side. If you get creative you can work out to 1100M get in some moderate angles, all with a great back stop.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 11:08:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. Will check it out next trip up to Cody since all my stuff is still in CO
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 9:46:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I will send you a PM with some info, a good group of guys get together every Thursday night and do long range practice at the Cody shooting complex at 6PM you need to bring your gear and stop by. Ill get you contact info..
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 9:50:26 AM EDT
[#4]
You inbox is full so I was unable to get you the info.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 3:28:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Crap. haven't been on it in a bit. lemme look...
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 3:36:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Crap. haven't been on it in a bit. lemme look...
View Quote
I went through and tried to delete all stuff and the first page will not kill itself. It did delete the second page so there might be room

Will be in Cody the end of the month :)
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 4:58:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Did I get you this information? I cant remember if I sent you a PM with the contact info.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Did I get you this information? I cant remember if I sent you a PM with the contact info.
View Quote
I cleared out the inbox of old stuff. Nothing new is present.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 3:47:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Been a month now, I am loving Wyoming...

Went to get plates for the ride and was a nice experience. I suddenly felt like I was not an invading parasite as most here I have met cant stand Coloradans as they think I am a puke from CA or CO now invading the state with their bull$heite ideology to be a cockroach.  I used to hate the DMV but these people treated me good.

Went hiking to go check out a waterfall along the South Fork Rd and after such, my neighbor informs me that 3 people were attacked by the grizz last year there LOL. I suddenly felt underpowered as I was hiking with only a 9mm and an AR pistol. Wife had a 10mm glock under the wing. I am thinking my FN-FAL is now in order in the case of a random grizz attack. At least the AR pistol was loaded with SS109's that should have helped...

Ran into a forestry group coming down the trail on horseback and the lead guy was trying to be serious, or looking at me like I was a dumbass for only having an AR pistol, cant tell still to this day...

Loving the awesome sunsets looking at the North Fork whilst trying different beers here since no one carries Amber Bock in 12 packs here in Cody.

Was able to go 5 miles out of town and get DOPE readings or a 6.5 Creedmore out to 1352 yards and was a great day. Love this state.

ETA: Still have yet to see a single BFL here
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 1:43:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:53:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 4:08:14 AM EDT
[#13]
An HTF shoot would be awesome.

Was fun in the now libtard state of my last one Kalifornia/kolorado.

I am free untill September to make such happen.

Reconfiguring the reload room at the moment. The guy that lived here had a Dillon 550, but it's painfully obvious that he didn't reload for anything more then loading 5 rounds a year. Fkn 68$ for a 3/4 plywood sheet to reinforce the table top is highway robbery here...

I have been shooting the BLM lands out to 1350 yards for practice. Am I to guess that everyone here uses the gun club outside of Cody to shoot?
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 4:11:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You are still an invading parasite, and we still hate Greenies.

Don't invite your friends, even for the weekend, and we should get together and shoot.
View Quote
There was a guy selling cowboy hats near that place people ride horses and wrestle animals in cow and horse shit. I didn't have the nerve to get one. Fk, I don't even have cow boy shoes. My bad. I do long range and combat pistol if that helps lol
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 9:47:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/11/2019 1:52:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sweet.

NRL and PRS comps are in full swing right now, and I shoot them when I have time. They just had one in Cody.  You'll see the same guys over and over again at the shoots, so that's a good place to meet people. You should add me on Facepages to keep up with area shoots.

Another secret to Wyoming, is start hitting up the local stuff around town. Every little town does things every week in the summer. Douglas has "First Tuesdays" which is a downtown bazaar for local businesses, and the bars are open, so it's a street party kind of thing. We also have movie night at the Locomotive Park, where they play westerns every Friday night. Checking out little stuff like that will make you friends in a hurry, and an easy way to get to know people in town.
View Quote
Good info. I will be checking out all I can for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top