Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2024 1:01:42 AM EDT
OK got my CHL renew paperwork and did everything online.   My todo checklist was just send them my DD-214, because I guess it may expire at some point   Any way i submitted that online at the end of Feb.    At of this time I have heard nothing back from them, its been 2 months now.      I have looked on the web site and can't find any way to check the status of my renew.

So how long does renewing take?

Is there someplace on line I can check the status of my renew?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:44:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I renewed mine about two years ago and received my new one in under two weeks.

The Mrs. did hers last September and it was a little more than a week.  

You can check your status right on the webpage you submitted the renewal.  You just need to log in.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:18:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok found the log in place and was able to check my status All green including it has been mailed.     At this point I guess it was lost in the mail.     I guess I will call Monday and see about getting it replaced.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:07:27 AM EDT
[#3]
They've been running a little slow. Got my latest renewal last week. Think that was about at the 2 month mark from application.

They do come in a fairly plain envelope from the state.  Wouldn't be the first one to get pitched with all the other junk mail.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:54:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Well it was in the mail box today

I submitted it on Feb 27 and it arrived in yesterdays mail.     Two months.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top