Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2023 1:17:21 PM EDT
List (and reasons) is from a Red dit on Loserville on places to boycott. Some I have seen social media posts about, most are news to me. Not confirming or denying any of the reasons given.

Taco Luchador, Guacamole, La Bodeguita, Senora Arepa, Steak&Burbon, Mediterraneo - all owned by the same person (???) who is a Trump supporter. Taco Luchador owner posted/shared/liked a meme about Nancy Pelosi's husband apparently

Goodwood Brewery - Trump/Bevin supporters

Joe's Older Than Dirt - would not let a man pretending to be a woman into the women's restroom and actually kicked him out

Dundee Tavern - owner posted a memem supporting Kyle Rittenhouse. Also part of a lawsuit against the tyrant governor on lockdown/plandemic policies. May have been sold as their thin-blue-line sticker is gone

Backdoor bar - against governor on his plandemic policies

Impellizzari's Pizza - hosted Kelly Craft event and not being trans-friendly

Jimmy John's - owner is a big game hunter

Heine Bros - anti-union, but they let the wokest sorts of leftists work there...

Adrienne's Bakery - complained about protesters keeping her from getting to her business. It really is a good bakery

Electric Ladyland - owners are " racist gun owners"

Sunnergos Coffee - run by "extremist southeast christians"  similar observation as Heine Bros on employees

Green District - "conservative Alex Jones fanatic"

Ntaba African Cofee - "owner is a sexual harasser...behavior towards women is despicable"  Not sure on this one. But the reaction made it worth mentioning

O'Shea's - Trump supporters

Captain's Quarters - Trump supporters

Patrick's Liquors - kept man out of women's bathroom and kicked him out

Game Resteraunt -  dont know. Maybe because they have unique meats like Kangaroo?
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 4:04:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Good list, but the big game hunter that owned Jimmy John's sold the company in 2019.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 5:53:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I never believed that boycotts accomplished much. However, the current boycott of Bud Light makes me want to rethink that.
I don't know that I could make much of a difference with any of these places.
I don't live in Jefferson County.
I don't drink coffee.

It's great to know that there are people in Jefferson Co. that can draw the ire of leftists. The more they can be irritated, the better. Sorry that I can't do it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 1:24:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I never believed that boycotts accomplished much. However, the current boycott of Bud Light makes me want to rethink that.
I don't know that I could make much of a difference with any of these places.
I don't live in Jefferson County.
I don't drink coffee.

It's great to know that there are people in Jefferson Co. that can draw the ire of leftists. The more they can be irritated, the better. Sorry that I can't do it.
View Quote

It is quite alright! You help in many, many other ways
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 8:35:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
List (and reasons) is from a Red dit on Loserville on places to boycott. Some I have seen social media posts about, most are news to me. Not confirming or denying any of the reasons given.

Taco Luchador, Guacamole, La Bodeguita, Senora Arepa, Steak&Burbon, Mediterraneo - all owned by the same person (???) who is a Trump supporter. Taco Luchador owner posted/shared/liked a meme about Nancy Pelosi's husband apparently

Goodwood Brewery - Trump/Bevin supporters

Joe's Older Than Dirt - would not let a man pretending to be a woman into the women's restroom and actually kicked him out

Dundee Tavern - owner posted a memem supporting Kyle Rittenhouse. Also part of a lawsuit against the tyrant governor on lockdown/plandemic policies. May have been sold as their thin-blue-line sticker is gone

Backdoor bar - against governor on his plandemic policies

Impellizzari's Pizza - hosted Kelly Craft event and not being trans-friendly

Jimmy John's - owner is a big game hunter

Heine Bros - anti-union, but they let the wokest sorts of leftists work there...

Adrienne's Bakery - complained about protesters keeping her from getting to her business. It really is a good bakery

Electric Ladyland - owners are " racist gun owners"

Sunnergos Coffee - run by "extremist southeast christians"  similar observation as Heine Bros on employees

Green District - "conservative Alex Jones fanatic"

Ntaba African Cofee - "owner is a sexual harasser...behavior towards women is despicable"  Not sure on this one. But the reaction made it worth mentioning

O'Shea's - Trump supporters

Captain's Quarters - Trump supporters

Patrick's Liquors - kept man out of women's bathroom and kicked him out

Game Resteraunt -  dont know. Maybe because they have unique meats like Kangaroo?
View Quote

This should be a sticky!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top