Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2024 11:47:15 AM EDT
Good condition (not even much rack wear), A2 upper with M4 barrels and handguards. North Charleston PD trade-ins (they wanted flat-tops), good condition. At Palmetto/DANA police supply on Broad River across from the prison. Bushmaster roll marks.

Not associated with the dealer in any way except as a customer, just putting out the info.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 7:13:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Good deal, thanks for sharing. Probably all gone by the weekend. I’d snag 1 or 2 if I wasn’t 2 hours away.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 8:22:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Do they sell to non military or police? Not that I need one, but I might need one.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 6:03:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: isullivan] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ScottsGT:
Do they sell to non military or police? Not that I need one, but I might need one.
View Quote

They do sell to the general public. Ask me how I know.

Attachment Attached File

They are in decent shape as the OP mentioned. Some very light surface corrosion in spots, bores looked clean though. A good cleaning and coat of CLP will fix all of it.

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:50:33 PM EDT
[#4]
so you bought all of them?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 5:36:55 PM EDT
[#5]
No sir, they said there was more when I was there.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 11:25:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Complete rifles or just uppers?
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 8:12:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JIMBEAM:
Complete rifles or just uppers?
View Quote

Complete.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 6:47:09 PM EDT
[#8]
The more I think about this the more I’m thinking of just getting a 300 blackout upper from PSA for my SBR lower. And I already have a can to support it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 2:26:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Sounds like a good deal. I’d be down if they weren’t carbines, looking for a nice plain A2.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top