Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2020 1:15:23 PM EDT

Bloomberg Thinks He Owns The Ground You Walk On

...funny that...ALL the time I spent in Mt. Airy, Surry County... never saw any deed with Bloomberg's name upon it....
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 6:52:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep hes an ass..

Hes thinks hes above the law and his money to throw around to pay people off or try too..

Protestors should have walked around this clown and say sorry this is public walkway..

if you have an issue call the police.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 10:52:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep hes an ass..

Hes thinks hes above the law and his money to throw around to pay people off or try too..

Protestors should have walked around this clown and say sorry this is public walkway..

if you have an issue call the police.
View Quote
I was there... what you don’t see is the two state troopers hiding around the corner... and being unarmed, I didn’t feel like pressing my point.

Besides the photo itself is priceless publicity to show just how Bloomberg is... he wants nothing to do with anyone who disagrees with him... just look at his YouTube adds & how most of them don’t give the option to “thumbs down” the add....
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 9:33:55 AM EDT
[#3]
You are 100% correct about Bloomberg..

Interesting NCSP was there but not too surprising since hes running for Prez..

To bad no one got a pic of them.. Would have been a good explaining from the upper brass on why they were blocking people's right of way..

At least your experiencing the nonsense of him first hand...
View Quote
Hopefully he will continue to do so well in the dims race and blow more of his money away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top