Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2023 1:39:23 PM EDT
She is our governor because the good people of Arizona either voted for her, didn't vote, or allowed voter fraud. Now we are stuck with this POS.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/az-gov-katie-hobbs-brags-about-breaking-record-for-vetoed-bills-in-first-100-days-dubbed-veto-queen-by-leftwing-news/
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 6:58:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Gonna be a long 3 more years too. I voted lake but felt she ran a weak campaign now we’re screwed for the time being.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:17:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gonna be a long 3 more years too. I voted lake but felt she ran a weak campaign now we’re screwed for the time being.
View Quote

She probably ran the strongest campaign I ever recall seeing in Az...   If any 'weak campaign' had a negative effect on the last gov race it sure didn't show because the individual that got elected ran virtually NO campaign and was even called out by leftist media for it...
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:30:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

She ran a strong campaign . IMHO ,she was too damn hard core ,honest , and outspoken on what she would do if elected . Demographics in Arizona have radically changed in the last 10 years ,with the mass migration to the state. Her stand on abortion was what cost her women votes .Women voters are key ,and vote especially the younger women. If she was a bit more moderate and slippery she would have won more moderate voters . Between all of that and the lefts election fraud ,she just barely lost .
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 3:33:49 PM EDT
[#4]
It’s my fault. I didn’t vote for the least worst of two terrible choices.  Sue me.

I used all the write-in lines to spell out something like “fuck these ass clowns with no moral compass or sense of integrity”

There was more but you get the point.

The sooner our choices are not decided by corporation funded primaries or bat shit crazy election deniers, the sooner I vote.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 4:44:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

She ran a strong campaign . IMHO ,she was too damn hard core ,honest , and outspoken on what she would do if elected . Demographics in Arizona have radically changed in the last 10 years ,with the mass migration to the state. Her stand on abortion was what cost her women votes .Women voters are key ,and vote especially the younger women. If she was a bit more moderate and slippery she would have won more moderate voters . Between all of that and the lefts election fraud ,she just barely lost .
View Quote

She didn’t seem to fight back in ads when attacked on the abortion and could have done a better job targeting voters.

Hobbs was a lousy candidate knew how to attack lake though. Like said woman voters were key and ones lake pushed away along with telling McCain voters don’t bother voting for her.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 6:22:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Hobbs was also proven winner who had a team that knew how to win a state-wide campaign.   She has already won Sec of State.   Her team knew exactly how to win an election in Arizona and did exactly what they needed to do.  Everything she did or didn't do was orchestrated by people who were winners.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 2:48:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It’s my fault. I didn’t vote for the least worst of two terrible choices.  Sue me.

I used all the write-in lines to spell out something like “fuck these ass clowns with no moral compass or sense of integrity”

The sooner our choices are not decided by corporation funded primaries or bat shit crazy election deniers, the sooner I vote.
View Quote

Really, this is the way.  Record vetoes of bills.  Big deal.  How many of those could have been sent to Ducey yet weren't?  8 years to pass whatever they wanted.  Now they put on a show of bullshit that they know won't pass.  

Same thing in DC.  I will vote Green party before I vote for any of the big 2.  Fuck those RINOS.

ETA:
Reread headline and corrected my vetoes statement.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 10:26:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Blame RINOs, never trumpers and the yellow stain mccain voters.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 3:20:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

seems like you're saying there was no election fraud in 2020, is that what you really believe?
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 10:15:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Can anyone think of a GOP candidate elected in the last 20 years who wasn't a chickenhawk who instantly turned into a pussy once elected? Why would I believe that some chick who was slobbing on FBHO's half white dick a mere 15 years ago would be "The One"? Fuck that GOP, it needs to wither and die and be replaced by something that fights for US the way the DNC fights for theirs.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 10:20:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Really, this is the way.  Record vetoes of bills.  Big deal.  How many of those could have been sent to Ducey yet weren't?  8 years to pass whatever they wanted.  Now they put on a show of bullshit that they know won't pass.  

Same thing in DC.  I will vote Green party before I vote for any of the big 2.  Fuck those RINOS.

ETA:
Reread headline and corrected my vetoes statement.
View Quote

Yep, I'm sure that all those bills that WEREN'T sent to GOP governors in the last 20 years would've TOTALLY been sent to Lake, uh huh...sure they would've. Stop being led around by your noses gentlemen. The GOP wishes you'd fuck off and stop bothering them about yer freedums. They'd probably gladly see you disarmed just so they wouldn't have to hear about it anymore. The only time they bring out that red meat is when A) There's no chance of it passing and B) When they need your $, your vote or your ass in a trench somewhere shooting at people. They deserve neither your loyalty nor your continued patience.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 10:21:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Blame RINOs, never trumpers and the yellow stain mccain voters.
View Quote

Or you can blame yourselves for rationalizing and equivocating instead of seeing things for what they are and abandoning mainstream politics. Kari Lake wasn't any better than any of the rest of them.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:29:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

seems like you're saying there was no election fraud in 2020, is that what you really believe?
View Quote

The voter fraud isn’t what you think.

They don’t have to rig the polls when they control the choices to choose from.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 2:15:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Or you can blame yourselves for rationalizing and equivocating instead of seeing things for what they are and abandoning mainstream politics. Kari Lake wasn't any better than any of the rest of them.
View Quote

If you think Kari lake isn't any better than Hobbs I have to wonder what your smoking or drinking  . It is a proven fact that most politicians are or turn into self promoting scum to some degree. But Lake is better a better choice in every way for the people of Arizona . And even a deaf ,dumb, and blind person can clearly see there were some serious irregularities and questions about the last election.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 4:25:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

they didn't control the choices, they wanted karen taylor robson. they got Kari Lake who along with Abe and Finchem were going to expose what happened in 2020. gop can't have their corruption exposed so they turned a blind eye to the rampant fraud in 2022
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 5:34:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh the GOP turned a blind eye…. Wouldn’t it make more sense for them to actively tank those races instead of risking people not in their control to win?

Or maybe the GOP base got duped by a Democrat conman and went hook line and sinker in, got dragged through a reality TV show drama called Stop the Steal, and now got rejected because they are insane and it’s time to move on with business as usual.

The best way to crush the anti government right wing faction of the party is get them to look like dangerous fools on the national stage.  You really think Trump wants to be part of them? Or in charge of the business class with the poors of his base mopping floors at his business?
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 11:56:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Oh the GOP turned a blind eye…. Wouldn’t it make more sense for them to actively tank those races instead of risking people not in their control to win?

Or maybe the GOP base got duped by a Democrat conman and went hook line and sinker in, got dragged through a reality TV show drama called Stop the Steal, and now got rejected because they are insane and it’s time to move on with business as usual.

The best way to crush the anti government right wing faction of the party is get them to look like dangerous fools on the national stage.  You really think Trump wants to be part of them? Or in charge of the business class with the poors of his base mopping floors at his business?
View Quote

turning a blind eye to the election fraud was them actively tanking the races. a large part of the gop base has finally woken up to the fucking that the leadership has been giving us and that genie doesn't get put back in the bottle
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 2:11:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

turning a blind eye to the election fraud was them actively tanking the races. a large part of the gop base has finally woken up to the fucking that the leadership has been giving us and that genie doesn't get put back in the bottle
View Quote

Can they also wake up to Trump and Jared being every bit as horrible and corrupt as anyone else?  That would be great. Please and thanks.

What-about-isms justifying them leaves us in just as bad of a situation.

Link Posted: 5/4/2023 2:48:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Can they also wake up to Trump and Jared being every bit as horrible and corrupt as anyone else?  That would be great. Please and thanks.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't remember them running for public office in AZ
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 3:17:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I don't remember them running for public office in AZ
View Quote

I got confused my bad.  That’s what happens when those running for office in Az didn’t have a single original thought that didn’t align with Trump.
Again apologies.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 9:41:08 PM EDT
[#21]
My county voted over 80% for Lake. You all live by assholes!
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:35:52 AM EDT
[#22]
I know MANY Libs, and the GOP's BIGGEST issue with the success of liberal candidates are that the Dem party really rallies their people. They are very motivated, militantly, they thoroughly look forward to elections and voting in their people. They are well networked, many unemployed or work part time, they have the time to canvass for their candidates, they make phone calls to their friends, they give rides to polling places or vote early by mail-in. They IMHO, they have a higher rate of registered voter to Election Day voting ratio.

Conversely, many of us are busy, forget, work full time, distracted, even though disgusted.

Dems are DEDICATED to removing conservative politicians, that's nearly all they talk about. It's in the forefront of their minds.

If the entire body of registered GOP voters actually voted, we would win quite nicely, save one thing, our younger generations that have just become of voting age or about to are indoctrinated by their liberal public school teachers, and our college age youth are indoctrinated by liberal professors. They actually make up a smaller percentage of populous RIGHT NOW. But time is against us conservatives, it's not politically correct to be conservative with the younger populous. Look at the values they espouse!

It really falls upon people MY age, GEN X, to start taking these younger people under our wings and teach them HOW to be an American, and why it is so important to embrace real American values. But we are grumpy people! I for one don't even like the younger generations, and my grumpy attitude turns them off. I admit it, I'm a part of the problem. I just don't suffer fools well. I'm working on my patience to learn to TEACH them instead of brushing them off. I'm a part of the majority of US, we don't want to be bothered with the young idiotic 3rd gender batshit morons. The problem is, it's an US versus THEM atmosphere. How do we fix this?
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:34:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I know MANY Libs, and the GOP's BIGGEST issue with the success of liberal candidates are that the Dem party really rallies their people. They are very motivated, militantly, they thoroughly look forward to elections and voting in their people. They are well networked, many unemployed or work part time, they have the time to canvass for their candidates, they make phone calls to their friends, they give rides to polling places or vote early by mail-in. They IMHO, they have a higher rate of registered voter to Election Day voting ratio.

Conversely, many of us are busy, forget, work full time, distracted, even though disgusted.

Dems are DEDICATED to removing conservative politicians, that's nearly all they talk about. It's in the forefront of their minds.

If the entire body of registered GOP voters actually voted, we would win quite nicely, save one thing, our younger generations that have just become of voting age or about to are indoctrinated by their liberal public school teachers, and our college age youth are indoctrinated by liberal professors. They actually make up a smaller percentage of populous RIGHT NOW. But time is against us conservatives, it's not politically correct to be conservative with the younger populous. Look at the values they espouse!

It really falls upon people MY age, GEN X, to start taking these younger people under our wings and teach them HOW to be an American, and why it is so important to embrace real American values. But we are grumpy people! I for one don't even like the younger generations, and my grumpy attitude turns them off. I admit it, I'm a part of the problem. I just don't suffer fools well. I'm working on my patience to learn to TEACH them instead of brushing them off. I'm a part of the majority of US, we don't want to be bothered with the young idiotic 3rd gender batshit morons. The problem is, it's an US versus THEM atmosphere. How do we fix this?
View Quote

Fixing this is near impossible because the left will do what ever it takes legal or not to advance their agenda and they controls the mainstream media, and public education .And more than likely the DOJ and FBI too.  Indoctrination and propaganda is how they do it ,and our apathy only helps their agenda . Either we wake the fuck up and unite, take a stand and fight tooth and nail for fair government or we turn into what the founding fathers feared and fought to prevent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top