Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2021 11:30:54 AM EDT
Trying to get off the ground here, have a hike planned for 9/18 0700-1100 or so.

Going up Black Elk Peak, so this will just be 3mi for time unless there's a group that wants to get back down right away for the 6mi rating. Loop is about 7mi, 1500ft gain.

Have 3 now, could end up with 7-8 locals. Inviting anyone close by that's interested. Reply or PM.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 10:33:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm interested have to see what my work schedule looks like, should know in a few days.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 1:30:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Got it done.

Had a group of 7, 3 of whom were going for time with weight. 2 of us made it. Our first three miles we ascended over 900 feet, and just barely made the hour. Sprinting at the end, good times

Witness me!
Attachment Attached File

View from the top.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 1:32:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Our track
Attachment Attached File

Second group going for leisure. We descended together after some calories. Good day for hiking, only about 75.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 12:53:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 10:53:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Congrats on provisional.

PM me your address. I've got something for you and the other new provisional candidate.
View Quote

Thanks, will do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top