Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2020 11:09:15 AM EDT
Been shopping hard for a SIG Virtus but they are impossible to find. Going to have to order one in and have it transferred.

Who do you use in Rapid City? Id assume First Stop does them but have never asked.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I have all my stuff sent to Gunvault in Edgemont, First stop does them I don't recall the price but I know it's no longer $25. I know people who have used presidental pawn and Cabela's for transfers as well.
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 2:09:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I use Jason Schofield out of Philip. His rates are low and is a good guy.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 9:56:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I've used Presidential Pawn a few times, overall good experience and $25 transfer fee isn't bad.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 8:50:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I transferred a few through Presidential Pawn. Then on the last transfer I did through them they refused to give me firearm and demanded double the fee we had agreed on. I ended up calling the cops to get my firearm. They are crooks.
Link Posted: 7/18/2020 10:14:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I transferred a few through Presidential Pawn. Then on the last transfer I did through them they refused to give me firearm and demanded double the fee we had agreed on. I ended up calling the cops to get my firearm. They are crooks.
View Quote

No kidding, thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:06:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was years ago I should add.
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 6:14:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good to know thanks for the heads up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top