Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2021 4:46:44 PM EDT
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WAFF) - A national Republican group is using billboards around Huntsville to call for Congressman Mo Brooks to resign from office.

The Republican Accountability Project has targeted several GOP congressmen across the country with similar billboards saying, “You lied about the election. The Capitol was attacked. *Name of politician*: Resign.”
View Quote

https://www.wsfa.com/2021/02/03/billboards-up-across-huntsville-call-rep-mo-brooks-resign/

I agree. He should resign and run for President.

Olivia Troye, Former Pence Aide: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

https://heavy.com/news/2020/09/olivia-troye/
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 9:42:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 12:42:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 4:43:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Wait . . . I thought “dissent is the highest form of patriotism,”?

Or did we change that again?
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 10:19:25 PM EDT
[#4]
The Republican Accountability Project is an anti-Trump organization, as found through an internet search. Swamp / RINOs, / GOPe / etc. So, that being said, no surprise. They sound similar to the Hwy 31 Campaign group that went after Roy Moore years ago.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 7:31:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Would love to see him take Shelby's seat.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 3:04:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
fuck off
View Quote
And die.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 2:32:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I no longer support Mo Brooks.  He's a bad guy according to a billboard and you can't put lies on a billboard.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:28:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd be OK with Governor Mo Brooks.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 6:53:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd be OK with Governor Mo Brooks.
View Quote

Certainly would be better than the current occupant of the Governor’s mansion or at least not any worse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top