Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2024 3:21:04 PM EDT
I've lived in West Tn most of my life but have never been to Big Hill Pond. I've driven past it a few times.

I know it isn't real big, but i am wondering if there are any driving trails, how is the camping, how is the fishing, etc.

Maybe drive over to T&T Guns after.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:28:51 AM EDT
[#1]
There’s a trail you can drive up to the ‘old’ big hill pond in back of the park, or you can drive down south if the RR tracks and even hunt on that part of the park. There are some really nice hiking trails. Fishing used to be decent in the main lake once you got away from the major access points. I haven’t done any of that in a decade or more though.

There’s a good view from the old fire tower if it’s still open.

I grew up within ~20 miles of there but, again, haven’t been in over a decade.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:31:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I lived between lexington and Jackson for almost 20 years. Can't say I've ever heard of it
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:56:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I need to check the Tn HTF more often. I live about 20 minutes from there. Only been a few times. They have a nice family pavilion. Never checked for trails, but wouldn't mind taking the 4runner up if there are some.

Never was impressed with TnT outdoors. One dude was cool, the old guy, when he found out me and buddy, were from MS, all but asked us to leave. Sat on his stool while we browsed. Then refused to open the case to show my buddy something we couldn't find in state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top