Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2021 8:12:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:42:06 AM EDT
[#1]
The leftist hatred for Trump and the Republic leaves no room for rationale. Their all-out attack to destroy Trump and his legacy makes no difference who is crushed by their political machine. We are merely 'subjects' needed to be ruled because the Demoncrats know what's best for all and everything.
  But remember this...GOD IS in control of all things and there will be a Day of Judgment. The Bible says to leave room for GOD's Judgment and Jesus said, "Vengeance is mine says the Lord, I Will repay." The Bible also says, "If you are not firm in faith, you will not be firm at all." So keep you eyes upon GOD and your mind steeled by His Truth and do what is good and right as long as it depends upon you." GOD's Judgment is final and forever.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:52:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Everyone on the left want to destroy anything that was good from the Trump legacy. Doesn't make difference if it destroys them also, just as long as Trump's name is never mentioned again.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:29:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know what Biden was signing on camera last week, but it wasn't Executive Orders.  I saw no text on any pages, and oddly enough, someone else saw it too and posted up video.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:38:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe he signs blank EO's then the handlers can add whatever text they want.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:57:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Unfortunately...there could be much truth in that statement!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:41:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

He is gunna nap 24/7 and hand the rubber stamp to the swamp to do as they please.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:29:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top