Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2024 5:01:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:16:33 PM EDT
[#1]
It would be cheaper for Whitewater to start bussing them to Mpls.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:20:49 PM EDT
[#2]
We got railroads too
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:56:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USSRangerSM] [#3]
As if WI didn't already have a surplus .  Not exactly the cream of the crop getting imported, either.  Don't forget the 3000 Somalis they were depositing.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:58:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Apparently our marxist leaders want to hurry along their plan to ruin this country.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 9:16:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Jeez...  I grew up in Fort and spent a lot of time in whitewater.  I can't imagine what it's like there now.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 11:43:38 AM EDT
[#6]
"Whitewater Police officials confirmed they had documented nearly $250,000 was funneled through the City of Whitewater back to drug cartels over a four-month period."
I've spent some time in Whitewater and still have friends that live there. This town cannot handle 1,000 freeloaders.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 4:05:50 PM EDT
[#7]
One of my granddaughters is considering going to UW Whitewater next fall.  She wants to major in business finance.  I think I'll have to talk to her Dad and have him take a close look at the situation there.  I was happy when she took UWM from the top of her list but Whitewater now looks like a bad choice as well because of this.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 6:54:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Betting that alot of them leave for elsewhere in the area like Delavan/Darien due to the high hispanic population there.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 9:26:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rob940:
Betting that alot of them leave for elsewhere in the area like Delavan/Darien due to the high hispanic population there.
View Quote

Kenosha is going to be lit on Cinco de Mayo this year!!

How bought sending this invasion to brewing company up north?
I sure that asshole would accommodate them,  give them jobs and insurance.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 9:42:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Just shared this news on Nextdoor. Let's see how long it lasts before before the post gets axed or I get banned there .

Last week a post on Nextdoor about "migrants" being dropped off in Crystal Lake/McHenry IL got removed, it had over 300 replies then disappeared.

SE WI news stations have not reported on this that I've seen. I'm not surprised...
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 10:32:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rfb45colt] [#11]
Originally Posted By Chukar:

How bought sending this invasion to brewing company up north?
I sure that asshole would accommodate them,  give them jobs and insurance.
View Quote

Um, no. "That asshole" doesn't have enough business to support himself, and has ZERO friends who could accomodate a single family.

There is also a housing crunch, with more people seeking a rental than there are rentals available. The northwoods is not big on multi-unit apartment buildings, except for those specifically intended for seniors. Young families with kids either buy a house or live in a tent these days. Not a joke... I've come across whole families living in tents or campers in the nat'l forest... through no fault of their own. Good people, who have jobs, no criminal records, but there simply isn't enough rental housing to go around thanks to the vrbos buying up all rental homes. Home prices have skyrocketed as a result (my home has doubled in "fair market value" in just the past 2 years).

It is legal to camp anywhere in the national forest, but to stay legal, they must pack up and move a minimum of a mile away, every two weeks. So if you send them north, send the tents for them to live in with them.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Believe it or not it will get really cold one of these days. Then what is the plan??

Link Posted: 1/5/2024 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Oh they'll probably just kick all the students out of a college dorm for the cooler months. I kid, but I'm also curious. There are not many hotels in the area.  I'm having lunch with a family that lives in Whitewater this weekend. It will be interesting to see what they have to say about it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 8:34:19 PM EDT
[#14]
DNR may have more winter mortality numbers to track.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 3:55:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rob940] [#15]
Originally Posted By olyman:
Oh they'll probably just kick all the students out of a college dorm for the cooler months. I kid, but I'm also curious. There are not many hotels in the area.  I'm having lunch with a family that lives in Whitewater this weekend. It will be interesting to see what they have to say about it.
View Quote
More likely they will kick old people out of senior apts and assisted living facilities. They done that in other areas.

But seen a story on this that the 1000 have come there over a 2 yr period.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 10:03:37 AM EDT
[#16]
More likely they will kick old people out of senior apts and assisted living facilities. They done that in other areas.

But seen a story on this that the 1000 have come there over a 2 yr period.
View Quote

At some point these people facilitating kicking Americans out for illegals need tar and feathers and tried for treason.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 7:12:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Rattlehead34:

At some point these people facilitating kicking Americans out for illegals need tar and feathers and tried for treason.
View Quote

Newer member,  where do you reside in this great state?

Regional, or county is fine.
Just wondering, because we go from FIB land to UPers..
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 1:57:27 AM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

Probably. Delavan honestly would be fine with another 500 or so Hispanics. The area is used to it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 10:51:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By WI_Bill:
As if WI didn't already have a surplus .  Not exactly the cream of the crop getting imported, either.  Don't forget the 3000 Somalis they were depositing.
View Quote

What about the Afghans that tore up Camp McCoy after the Biden boondoggle? Where did they end up?
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 10:56:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By MotherChukar:
Just shared this news on Nextdoor. Let's see how long it lasts before before the post gets axed or I get banned there .

Last week a post on Nextdoor about "migrants" being dropped off in Crystal Lake/McHenry IL got removed, it had over 300 replies then disappeared.

SE WI news stations have not reported on this that I've seen. I'm not surprised...
View Quote

Nextdoor is a joke. Anything more controversial than a lost dog gets disappeared. During the "Summer of Love", someone posted a rumor that "peaceful protesters" might be coming to one of the outlying MKE burbs. It got axed with a quickness but, in a follow-up thread, the OP said that there were people that inquired as to how they could join the protests! Probably stupid liberal suburban white women.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 10:39:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Every time I go to Whitewater Walmart I actually have to look around to find another white person.  It's like going to the mexican grocery store and it's the most miserable dimly lit Walmart ever created.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top