Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2021 12:55:20 PM EDT
What's the best credit union in Idaho? The most convenient is a Horizon CU.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 5:35:40 PM EDT
[#1]
ICCU
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 9:17:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Kind of depends.

STCU offered us a better rate, by .25% than ICCU when refinancing (didn't go with either, though).

If you only keep a little cash in the bank, STCU has a marginally better interest rate.

Neither of them really shines to me in customer service. ICCU's mobile app is terrible, and it took me half a year to work out the kinks when trying to make mortgage payments. I never incurred a late fee, but I was proactive in letting them know my payments weren't going through.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 8:39:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I think ICCUs app and tech overall is excellent!  What was the issue?

I use the free notary at ICCU for trust and nfa dealings, it’s great.  Just financed my new truck through them too.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 1:06:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think ICCUs app and tech overall is excellent!  What was the issue?

I use the free notary at ICCU for trust and nfa dealings, it’s great.  Just financed my new truck through them too.
View Quote

Ya the app works great for me too.
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 9:09:41 AM EDT
[#5]
We use ICCU and have been happy with them for the past 10 years.  When we lived in Lewiston, we used P1FCU.  This past spring/summer I used their facetime chat function in the app and it was pretty smooth.  For our mortgage our guy was super on top of everything (Brian Sturm).  We closed in less than 30 days, technically 21 calendar days.  We've used them for every home purchase.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top