Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 1/29/2024 9:08:23 PM EDT
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/01/28/who-is-bernie-moreno-meet-the-trump-backed-ohio-senate-candidate/72234222007/

"What gun do you need to have 100 bullets in it?" Moreno said during the interview with Fortify Your Data. "That doesn’t mean I’m going to take your goddamn gun away, but do you really need 100 bullets? At one time? I mean, do you have that kind of ADD? ... And by the way, are you going to eat a deer that has 100 bullets in it?"

In March 2020, he praised the actions of Gov. Mike DeWine and former health director Amy Acton, who were among the first state officials to enact COVID lockdowns.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 10:02:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tep0583] [#1]
I WAS liking him.

Now, his moronic statements are cooling me off on him.

Guess what, Bernie. The Second isn't in case the fucking deer rise up...
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 10:21:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Nobody needs another mealy mouth politician.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 5:45:19 AM EDT
[#3]
That's too bad. I watched the debate and at face value liked him most.

Dolan is an fuck no.

LaRose is the only one left standing
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 2:02:54 PM EDT
[#4]
2A has nothing to do with deer.
Ohio you can only have 3 rounds deer hunting anyway.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 10:55:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CavVet:
That's too bad. I watched the debate and at face value liked him most.

Dolan is an fuck no.

LaRose is the only one left standing
View Quote

And didn't Larose already lose in a GA? It won't be long ohio will be considered bluer than blue....
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 1:13:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By cotter6015:

And didn't Larose already lose in a GA? It won't be long ohio will be considered bluer than blue....
View Quote

You must have missed that super majority veto override we just had.

Link Posted: 2/5/2024 7:29:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By KnightofTheOldeCode:
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/01/28/who-is-bernie-moreno-meet-the-trump-backed-ohio-senate-candidate/72234222007/

"What gun do you need to have 100 bullets in it?" Moreno said during the interview with Fortify Your Data. "That doesn’t mean I’m going to take your goddamn gun away, but do you really need 100 bullets? At one time? I mean, do you have that kind of ADD? ... And by the way, are you going to eat a deer that has 100 bullets in it?"

In March 2020, he praised the actions of Gov. Mike DeWine and former health director Amy Acton, who were among the first state officials to enact COVID lockdowns.
View Quote

Yet he’s Trump’s choice….  what does that say about the “republican front runner”???
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 12:13:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KnightofTheOldeCode] [#8]
Originally Posted By sling438:

Yet he’s Trump’s choice….  what does that say about the “republican front runner”???
View Quote

Indeed...
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:55:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By CavVet:

You must have missed that super majority veto override we just had.
Ft
View Quote

Are you saying that Larose hasn't already lost in a general election or that the libs haven't figured out how to manipulate the low information voter into changing our state constitution?  Seems to me he ran for something a few years ago and lost in the general election. I haven't seen the "voter's rights" proposed amendment yet but I'm sure it contains every commie leftist's dreams on vote manipulation, maybe we can even get some dei interjected to cancel out some votes. Ohio will make ny, wa, or or ca look like a free state in less than 10 years... It's for the children...
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:46:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Frank LaRose has not lost an election.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 5:37:42 PM EDT
[#11]
OP, your title is misleading.  He's not "at it again."  That video is from four years ago.

(jump to 45:30)

Technology, Cleveland's Blockland, and Success with Ownum's Bernie Moreno
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:22:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By von_landstuhl:
OP, your title is misleading.  He's not "at it again."  That video is from four years ago.

(jump to 45:30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM-CJj0Tk28
View Quote
Fuck him!

That was a close one. I was ready to vote for this guy.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 6:20:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Only so so on guns and a Trump endorsement?  That’s two reasons to vote against Moreno and FOR FRANK LAROSE.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top