Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2021 6:21:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 8:53:55 AM EDT
[#1]
9,991 bullets! Where di the other 9 go?

Also...lol at the first pic with a blueing kit on the table....Didn't realize those were illegal in NY
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 2:10:23 PM EDT
[#2]
My guess is he was reselling so was blatantly on the radar.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 2:24:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My guess is he was reselling so was blatantly on the radar.
View Quote

This.  Pretty sure the average NYer takes more precautions when buying illegal fireworks in PA.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 5:40:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Heard this on WCBS 880 this morning. Had
me wondering what he was doing to get on their RADAR in the first place. Obviously some of those items are (unconstitutionally) illegal in New York but the ammo and unserialized gun parts would be okay. As someone else noted, most people take better precautions buying fireworks in PA.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 10:53:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Fake cans or nonsense barely functioning cans?
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 8:06:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Where can I get a "hook knife"
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 11:48:59 AM EDT
[#7]
The opening picture in that article is a joke right? A barrel with no receiver, handgun slide with no barrel or frame, empty wooden stock
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 9:35:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Vent rant

There are many smart people here and enjoy their feedback even being educated on subjects tell me where are we going here?

I mean how about doing something useful like going after someone worth while. Say Joe the scum Biden and the people pulling the strings or maybe a few other fuck face politicians like the squad. Honestly i'm off topic with this but for fucks sakes what the fuck are we doing? If we have the authority to take this dumb ass down and could put him in jail for 20 years.  Then why can't we take down people who deployed an ongoing insurrection against the America people and put them in jail for life. We are in an actual civil war and we stand proudly with a fig leaf pose knowing the country is burning to the ground around us. No consequences what so ever for burning down our constitution and we act like life is normal and this is normal politics.

What the fuck is wrong with this picture?

Link Posted: 8/25/2021 1:53:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Vent rant

There are many smart people here and enjoy their feedback even being educated on subjects tell me where are we going here?

I mean how about doing something useful like going after someone worth while. Say Joe the scum Biden and the people pulling the strings or maybe a few other fuck face politicians like the squad. Honestly i'm off topic with this but for fucks sakes what the fuck are we doing? If we have the authority to take this dumb ass down and could put him in jail for 20 years.  Then why can't we take down people who deployed an ongoing insurrection against the America people and put them in jail for life. We are in an actual civil war and we stand proudly with a fig leaf pose knowing the country is burning to the ground around us. No consequences what so ever for burning down our constitution and we act like life is normal and this is normal politics.

What the fuck is wrong with this picture?

View Quote

I'd be happy if they just stopped plea bargaining down, what should be a 20+ year sentence for something like a gang banger shooting into a crowd... Instead they get 3 years and are out in 18 months.

Last I checked "felon with a gun" was a 5 year man minimum in the feds... why does that hardly ever get charged anymore, or if it is, it always gets reduced???

Just start enforcing that one law, and all of a sudden gun crime will drop like a rock. None of these mutts has a fear of getting caught with a gun on the street because they know it will be tossed. Worst case they may get an extra year tacked on to what ever they are doing for getting arrested in the first place.

If every one of them had to do an extra 5 years in a fed lockup after they finish their state time, that may change some attitudes.

Buuuuut, since 85% of them would be from a rich and vibrant culture, that will never be implemented...
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 2:51:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'd be happy if they just stopped plea bargaining down, what should be a 20+ year sentence for something like a gang banger shooting into a crowd... Instead they get 3 years and are out in 18 months.

Last I checked "felon with a gun" was a 5 year man minimum in the feds... why does that hardly ever get charged anymore, or if it is, it always gets reduced???

Just start enforcing that one law, and all of a sudden gun crime will drop like a rock. None of these mutts has a fear of getting caught with a gun on the street because they know it will be tossed. Worst case they may get an extra year tacked on to what ever they are doing for getting arrested in the first place.

If every one of them had to do an extra 5 years in a fed lockup after they finish their state time, that may change some attitudes.

Buuuuut, since 85% of them would be from a rich and vibrant culture, that will never be implemented...
View Quote
That was Project Exile in Richmond, VA that started back in 1997. I think it only lasted 10 years. These days it would be deemed "racist" because it would disproportionally effect certain groups. Besides, there are so many new "feel good" gun laws since then, and possibly more new ones coming down, that I do not think I would want to see a reincarnation now. If it was implemented with its original focus I would be happy with that BUT I am sure they would be looking to jam up as many people as they could.
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 12:30:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This.  Pretty sure the average NYer takes more precautions when buying illegal fireworks in PA.
View Quote

I never do that.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top