Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2021 12:22:51 PM EDT
Has anyone here had any experience with Badger Mountain? I bought a couple of CZ mags from them 5 weeks ago and haven't heard anything from them. I called and emailed them on Thursday to check the status and crickets...
Their website says they're super busy and all, but 5 weeks and can't even shoot an email back.  I'm a patient guy, but this is a little aggravating.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 1:20:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never heard of them before

https://kimatv.com/news/local/online-gun-equipment-store-gets-f-rating
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 4:41:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Well that’s just great. I guess I know why they were the only place CZ mags were in stock in the 30 minutes I spent searching for them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 12:22:23 PM EDT
[#3]
They responded to my email this morning. Mags were not in stock, but charged me for my order..They said they would be shipped as soon as they arrived, and thanked me for patience.
We shall see I guess.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:24:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Very poor experience with this company. I did get my money back though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top