Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2021 10:46:57 AM EDT
Got back Friday from spending 5 days in the Destin area. Loved it. Wife is already planning next trip there. I thought most of AZ told the covid shit to take a hike but not compared to the parts of Florida and Alabama(Orange Beach) we went to. It was great. Perfect weather, great seafood and people who understand and enjoy freedom. I told a co-worker this morning the thought of going back to work made me want to sit in my car and cry before I walked in
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 8:07:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm glad you enjoyed it here. When you can remove yourself from the bullshit disney or the trash in Miami Florida is an exceptional place to visit.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 12:49:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm glad you enjoyed it here. When you can remove yourself from the bullshit disney or the trash in Miami Florida is an exceptional place to visit.
View Quote

Go ahead and add broward and palm beach counties to that list too. No offense to the old schoolers in those counties, but do us a favor and take the flag when y’all leave.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 12:56:12 AM EDT
[#3]
South of Ocala, with some exceptions, should be walled off from the rest of the State. Tallahassee should be deported en mass.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 5:08:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

We will be back no doubt. I know of 3 family groups heading to somewhere in Florida this summer. Your states tourism appears to be catching fire and I'm glad a free state like Florida is benefiting. At this point I hope to never give another dollar to California again. Its proximity to my state is the only reason I went before. Not anymore. Even my wife is onboard with keeping it southern US now. I love AZ but found my new side piece
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 6:36:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

We will be back no doubt. I know of 3 family groups heading to somewhere in Florida this summer. Your states tourism appears to be catching fire and I'm glad a free state like Florida is benefiting. At this point I hope to never give another dollar to California again. Its proximity to my state is the only reason I went before. Not anymore. Even my wife is onboard with keeping it southern US now. I love AZ but found my new side piece
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AZ is a gorgeous state. I'm out there frequently for work (PHX / Glendale) and the mountains and scrub desert are fantastic
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 5:34:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Glad you had a good time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top