Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2021 2:18:39 PM EDT

Anybody here in the state of New York has one?   If so, did your FFl had any issues with it?   How did you deal with the Safety Act  ( Pinned magazine using the Mean red  button ? )

I am thinking on purchasing one from Brownells, but my FFL has never seen a polymer lower before, and cannot assure me he will accept it from dealer or if he will release it to me.

http://www.kearms.com/KP-15-polymer-receiver.aspx
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:25:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 6:38:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Only way that's legal is with a fixed mag. It's an updated version of a cavarms
View Quote

I agree, and the only possible way,  I was explaining all this  to my FFL but he still does not  understand.   So i will order and we'll see what happens.
and btw I own two Cav15

BR
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:47:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I had a Cav-15 back in the day.  I was less than impressed and we soon parted ways.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:15:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I would talk to a few different ffls before ordering. If you are ordering just the stripped lower it is on you to make compliant.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top