Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2020 8:50:40 AM EDT
Thought I had my first BFL sighting in the wild early this morning 9/10/20, bright green topless CJ or possibly 2 dr Wrangler on Airport Road in Buncombe county?
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 6:56:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Not seen that one, unless it's Tim from Old Grouch in Clyde. He has a green Jeep half cab.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:14:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I live in Buncombe county and have been waiting years for someone to spot my BFL but my vehicle isn’t green
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:14:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I’ve seen two in the H’ville Hwy, Airport Road area but that’s it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:46:36 PM EDT
[#4]
The last BFL i saw and I asked the guy about Arfcom. It was the most awkward moment of silence ever and the guy was so socially awkward.  Dude was just weird. Acted like i was asking for his SS card number.

That’s when it was official for me. All gun dudes are F weird. I don’t ask or talk to anyone about guns or anything related to guns unless asked upon.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:32:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The last BFL i saw and I asked the guy about Arfcom. It was the most awkward moment of silence ever and the guy was so socially awkward.  Dude was just weird. Acted like i was asking for his SS card number.

That’s when it was official for me. All gun dudes are F weird. I don’t ask or talk to anyone about guns or anything related to guns unless asked upon.  
View Quote

Lol so he was the prototypical Afrcom basement dweller?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:30:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lol so he was the prototypical Afrcom basement dweller?
View Quote

Maybe.  It was so awkward my wife was like. What the H##L.  Like why put a sticker on your truck then.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top