Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2023 7:31:58 AM EDT
Any recommendations for BBQ near where Chester, Berks and Lancaster counties meet?  Or SEPA I general.  By BBQ I mostly like ribs.  Eat in, takeout or a guy with a smoker  by the road on weekends, doesn’t matter to me.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:25:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Princeton] [#1]
I was visiting with a friend and we ate at Jesse’s Barbeque in Souderton, PA.
I thought the food was pretty good but it’s a long drive for me so I haven’t been back.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 7:09:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By MHowski:
Any recommendations for BBQ near where Chester, Berks and Lancaster counties meet?  Or SEPA I general.  By BBQ I mostly like ribs.  Eat in, takeout or a guy with a smoker  by the road on weekends, doesn’t matter to me.
View Quote

Stampede BBQ is near Morgantown and is the best BBQ in the area by a long shot.  I'm a bbq snob and I stop there whenever I'm in the area.  Let me know what you think!
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 7:15:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Sujumanji:

Stampede BBQ is near Morgantown and is the best BBQ in the area by a long shot.  I'm a bbq snob and I stop there whenever I'm in the area.  Let me know what you think!
View Quote

I’m pretty close to there so I will hopefully check it out soon.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 9:26:08 PM EDT
[#4]
The owner of Stampede bought a car from us and brought in lunch for the shop. Everything is absolutely delicious.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 8:46:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Unfortunately good local BBQ places are few and far between in PA
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 10:54:03 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MHowski:

Agree, family loves it there
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 4:05:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Mission BBQ in Reading and York are pretty good. Would definitely recommend their Memphis Belle sauce.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:44:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By ginger-mech:
Mission BBQ in Reading and York are pretty good. Would definitely recommend their Memphis Belle sauce.
View Quote

For a chain restaurant Mission BBQ isn't bad. There's one in Warminster and King of Prussia too.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 7:18:29 PM EDT
[#9]
I stopped by Stampede BBQ this evening on my way back to my area because of this thread.

Food was great! Will stop by again for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top