Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2018 3:18:32 PM EDT
As some of y'all know, I make YouTube videos. On Saturday I went down to Auburn to a brewery called Geaux Brewing. I sat down with the owner to talk about food, and beer. We ate some damn good food, and the beer there is quite tasty.
Click here to watch the video I made.
Please check out my video, and let me know what you think.
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 4:31:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Ha. Drove by this place the other day.
Will have to check out the catfish po boy.

Vid was good, but a bit long.
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 5:09:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Geaux recently closed their Bellevue taproom, which was a savage blow to local beer lovers. That was one of our office's go-to spots. Love the beer and snacks they serve.
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 10:07:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Geaux recently closed their Bellevue taproom, which was a savage blow to local beer lovers. That was one of our office's go-to spots. Love the beer and snacks they serve.
View Quote
That was one of my favorite spots too.
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 5:34:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I didn't watch this video but I watched your biscuits and gravy video and your chanterelle mushroom hunting videos. Good stuff! Now I'm hungry
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 5:54:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I went there last week. I give it a B+ overall, and highly recommend their IPA and scotch ale. They should've chosen Enumclaw as the new location instead, however.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 10:49:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the report. I am glad to hear you enjoyed it too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top