Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2021 5:49:36 PM EDT
Anybody a member? Long time friend of 25 years, whose land I was able to shoot on, has fled the state and I’m looking for a range.
I submitted an application to the sportsman club last week without a sponsor, what are my chances?
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 3:26:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I am. Great club, improving all the time. Most complete facilities in the area with constant expansion and construction.

Membership is open without sponsors, just keep an eye out for information in your email. You will get invited to orientation in the order that people sign up-you might make the July dates or might have to wait until later in the year/next year depending on how many applicants there are.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 6:26:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve known about the range for many years but never had reason to visit. I took the virtual tour online and liked what I saw, especially the recent acquisition of land with plans for expansion.
Thanks for the reply!
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 6:57:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Check out the ISRA Range in Bonfield.  I've been a member for many years.  We have two big pistol bays up front.  Next to those is the 200/300yd range.  Next is the 100yd range then the 100m range.  Shotgun range with skeet thrower is last

Go behind the pistol ranges and there are four HUGE pistol bays.  If you are alone you can run and gun with any pistol caliber firearm.

I shoot service rifle there every Tuesday.  They have action pistol, black powder, F class groups as well

On the 200/300yd range we have two electronic targets up year round.  Just connect your tablet to the target, pick the target you want, and fire away.  You see your shots in real time

If you ever want to check it out let me know.

@CR1046
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 7:34:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks garbageman, appreciate the the invite, I’ll keep it in mind!
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 5:22:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I was there today!  If you have issues let me know.

The expansion is going to completely change the club for the better.  Can’t wait until it’s complete.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 12:39:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was there today!  If you have issues let me know.

The expansion is going to completely change the club for the better.  Can’t wait until it’s complete.
View Quote

I did a quick search and can't find details  - got links?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top