Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2019 9:37:20 PM EDT
Don't know if this has been on here before. But, any problem carrying in here. Got tickets to a show for a Christmas gift, don't want to show up and can't get in. Wondering about metal detectors or wands. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:22:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 9:09:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I have never been checked but it has been a few years.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 3:15:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have never been checked but it has been a few years.
View Quote
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 11:44:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been there several times, including:

Sting
Harry Potter Films + Live Orchestra
Some other things I can't remember
Dr Neil deGrasse Tyson

I carried to all of them except for Dr Tyson. Guess what? Wands out at Tyson. I asked about this as I'd never been wanded there before and the wander said that it was by request of Dr Tyson.

Here's ASCH's "Technical Information":

https://www.portland5.com/sites/default/files/Schnitzer%20TECH%20SPECS%202018-19.pdf

Firearms: Firearms are not permitted in public buildings except under limited
circumstances including possession of a concealed weapons permit. While Portland
cannot ban those with concealed weapons permits from carrying firearms into a public
building, the event Licensee, as a private entity, may choose to ban any weapons from
the premises.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 2:12:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, this helps allot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top