Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2022 2:12:13 AM EDT
https://www.abc15.com/news/local-news/senate-republicans-block-vote-on-arizona-gun-legislation

TL/DR - they tried to revive a very dead UBC bill without following the Legislative process, and got roundly defeated, a big grandstanding moment for the Leftists. Protests coming. Vote was 16-13, so at least one Demonrat voted against this motion.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 1:04:18 PM EDT
[#1]
The scumbags will try anything to kill the 2nd amendment and constitution.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 4:11:46 PM EDT
[#2]
God help us if they ever get control.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 12:53:16 AM EDT
[#3]
"the gun show loophole". It's not a loophole, it's the F'n law.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 12:43:38 AM EDT
[#4]
They should be rebuked, censured, whatever, but it should be in the record this behavior will not be ignored
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 3:35:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Let me see if I have this right.

A Republican makes a tweet, or whatever the heck it is on tweeter ticktack or whatever social media, and they get censored/rebuked/removed from committees.

Democraps try to circumvent the proper legislative process to "do something" and nothing happens?  No censoring/rebukes/change in committee assignments?

So a Republican cant exercise their 1st Amendment Right without backlash but the democraps can set aside the rules and try to do anything and everything they want without consequences????

Our Government is broken.  Plain and simple.  IT IS BROKEN!

the rules apply to everyone.  Now get to it and toss those cheating craps out of the legislature like they do to Republicans.

Side note.  I do not agree with all comments of Republicans that have been censored.  Not at all.  But they have a right to say what they want and I will defend that right no matter if I agree with them or not.  THATS THE WAY OUR SYSTEM IS SUPPOSED TO WORK!

WAKE THE HECK UP AMERICA!!!! The dumbocraps are trying to steal your rights and turn you into subjects!

I hate politics

Radio Man
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top