Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2020 9:22:08 PM EDT
Hello Utah HTF.

Recent transplant from Arizona, loving Utah so far.

Not fully up to speed on local laws and such yet, any good places around Eagle Mountain to go out and shoot?
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 9:33:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Wasatch Wing and Clay

At one point there was a local 2GACM style match here

or maybe it was here:

The FARM

Anywhere near here that you see trash, shotgun shells and back stops.

Basically if it is a dirt road, there's no signs and you haven't crossed any fences, you're on BLM Land and can usually shoot

Here's some useful data if you don't have OnX\
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 10:10:41 PM EDT
[#2]
If you keep going west, and turn north towards Tooele, and hit the offroad areas north of the Mercur turnoff, there are a ton of impromptu backstops where people shoot often.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 10:32:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rugerlvr:
If you keep going west, and turn north towards Tooele, and hit the offroad areas north of the Mercur turnoff, there are a ton of impromptu backstops where people shoot often.
View Quote

Yep...i don’t get out much but there are some good spots out there.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 11:36:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I’ll be in the desert tomorrow morning (west of SLC by about an hour) if you want to join.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 7:09:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks y'all
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 1:31:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ModernDayIsraelite:

Yep...i don’t get out much but there are some good spots out there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ModernDayIsraelite:
Originally Posted By Rugerlvr:
If you keep going west, and turn north towards Tooele, and hit the offroad areas north of the Mercur turnoff, there are a ton of impromptu backstops where people shoot often.

Yep...i don’t get out much but there are some good spots out there.

Yep, that's where we usually go shoot. There is a good pit and ~50-ish yard range with a good backstop across from the Mercur Cemetery.  There is some longer shooting around there but you have to hump up and down the hills a bit.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 1:49:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Hi neighbor.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top