Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2021 5:35:08 AM EDT
My employer is hiring CNC machinists and operators.

Day shift, night shift and weekend shift. 10 hour shifts or if you are willing, 12 hour shifts. Paid OT. Paychecks every Friday.

They will train you even if you have no experience.

Must be able to pass a drug/background check.

Located off of 140/Pellissippi just north of 40.

PM me if you are interested.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:47:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Too bad not in tri-cities area, I'd be all over it if the pay was right. I'm sick of being on the road constantly
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 5:40:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Pay to start with zero experience is above average. 90 days in if you are a good worker you get a decent raise.

You can even shoot guns in back on your break
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 7:48:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Dang, if I was closer I’d apply. I’m sick of driving trucks & looking for opportunities that would get me out for good.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:41:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dang, if I was closer I’d apply. I’m sick of driving trucks & looking for opportunities that would get me out for good.
View Quote

I hear ya. I'm about to go drive for total. They have a college program that they pay for through Ashford university (taken over by the university of Arizona). Going to get me some schooling done and be rid of trucking. I only got my CDL for the oilfield and well, that boat has sailed.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 5:54:01 AM EDT
[#5]
It would be an appealing job to anyone that visits this board. Trust me.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:32:10 PM EDT
[#6]
My kind of work, I’m a CNC programmer for 3 axis mill and wire EDM. Been using a Mastercam for about 9 1/2 years starting with X5 and working through updates to 2020. Also do a little Faro arm scanning/ reverse engineering work. And love east TN. That said, I live in a small town in West TN on my wife’s family farm. So moving is not in my cards. I miss the mountains, a lot, but I’m in a nice place, with a family that treats me like family. I’m guessing the job might just be in the field that made me go back to school to learn this trade. Hope you find an employee.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 5:49:12 AM EDT
[#7]
You would be a great fit and probably get hired for what I want to transition into

We are looking to hire about 15 people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top