Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2022 11:47:51 AM EDT
I’m in Appleton from Dallas. Stopped into Fleet Farm.
Holy shit. Well done men! Well done. I’d have to go to 5 different places in Dallas.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 11:58:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm in Appleton from Dallas. Stopped into Fleet Farm.
Holy shit. Well done men! Well done. I'd have to go to 5 different places in Dallas.
View Quote
I do 90% of ally shopping between Fleet Farm and Menards....fuck Walmart.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:05:32 PM EDT
[#2]
There's a reason they call it the "Men's Mall".
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 5:13:45 PM EDT
[#3]
L & M Fleet is just as good, if not better. But you have to be up north to find one.

Only 3 stores in WI so far... Ashland, Hayward & brand new store in Rhinelander. They fill the niche up north that is filled by Fleet Farm elsewhere, and do it extremely well. FF apparantly doesn't want to do business "up north". 2 more L&M stores are coming soon to the U.P. ... Marquette & Escanaba. They have 8 stores in northern MN. Rhinelander WI is their furthest store to the south.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 8:52:48 PM EDT
[#4]
My grandpa always said "If you can't find it at Fleet Farm, you didn't need it in the first place."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top