Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 9/5/2021 8:59:10 PM EDT
[#1]
And if you don't accept each and every one of them to your home with open arms, well, several of ARF's GWOT vets will be along shortly to tell you what a steaming pile of rat shit you are....
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 8:53:06 AM EDT
[#2]
........and soon to a neighborhood near you.....just like the Burmese, & we see how well that's worked out.  Good news though, they are already used to suckling from the US government tit so they should have no trouble getting into every government program known to man.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 6:53:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 9:19:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

@PSYWAR1-0

LOLOLOLOL...... It's turning into everything you said it wouldn't be..... LOLOLOLOL
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 10:39:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

@PSYWAR1-0

LOLOLOLOL...... It's turning into everything you said it wouldn't be..... LOLOLOLOL
View Quote

Unverified.  About as good a source as my supposed glowing review of  G&R tactical.  

Link Posted: 9/21/2021 10:53:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Unverified.  About as good a source as my supposed glowing review of  G&R tactical.  

View Quote

Lol. Ok. I'd imagine that those statements would be difficult at best to verify, but I'd also imagine they were pretty confident as to the accuracy before throwing it out there.

"Unverified".... I'll be @'ing you again when it's solid. You know it is. ??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top