Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2021 3:08:00 PM EDT
Making a short weekend trip to pick up some discontinued flooring. Anything else worth checking out while in the area?
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 7:27:45 PM EDT
[#1]
We Hoosiers suck at posting on this site

Anyway

Top Guns gun store is one of the best in indiana.  South side of town.  Other than that some nice places to eat down town.  

Good luck
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I 2nd that on Top Guns- also just down the road is Boot City.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 8:53:42 PM EDT
[#3]
https://candlesholocaustmuseum.org/

Worth your time. IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 7:29:07 AM EDT
[#4]
There used to be a private car collection museum in town. I can't recall where anymore but I recall going to it when I was in TH once.

The holocaust museum is also worth it. IIRC, it's free entry and run by a holocaust survivor (it's been many years now, she may not be with us anymore).

The Clabber Girl museum is neat. Lots of history about Clabber Girl baking powder and Indianapolis Motor Speedway (owned by the same family up until recently).
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 9:38:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We Hoosiers suck at posting on this site

View Quote

Everyone bitches about the heavy handness at InGO but they all stay anyway. This place used to be pretty decent before that site…
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top