Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2019 10:38:35 AM EDT
Wondering if anyone has taken a class with them.  I’m looking for some training that’s  a little more dynamic than the boring old stand in a booth and shoot paper.

Any other recommendations? Someone you’ve trained with?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 11:29:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Wondering if anyone has taken a class with them.  I’m looking for some training that’s  a little more dynamic than the boring old stand in a booth and shoot paper.

Any other recommendations? Someone you’ve trained with?

Thanks in advance.
View Quote
He's my go to FFL. I know they put on legit classes, just never been able to take one as of yet.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 11:36:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 11:59:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know that Gary Urbahn who runs Front Sight Solutions out of Hinckley, and Joel Zaruba of Zulu Nylon Gear (two of my good friends) both speak very highly of Spartan Tactical.

I have never personally taken a class from him, but would take one without hesitation based on their reviews of his training.

Sven
Manticore Arms
View Quote
Was going to say this.  I've been to 3 of Gary's classes and they have all been great.  Great trainers and great people taking the class.

Hey Sven!  Happy Thanksgiving!
Link Posted: 12/2/2019 5:20:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/7/2019 5:53:27 PM EDT
[#5]
John is a solid instructor. I can recommend him.

Farnam has Urban Rifle coming up in September. link
Link Posted: 12/18/2019 4:35:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Excellent training, have done all their pistol classes, carbine course, and a dynamic room entry course.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 7:15:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Spartan Tactical/John Krupa is the real deal. I’ve lost track of how many classes I’ve done with him, both pistol and carbine, can’t recommend him enough.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top