Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2021 11:10:19 AM EDT
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Pics aren’t great, mainly because I wasn’t expecting to see anything like this and was stopped on the side of the road like a gawking idiot. Initially it looked a lot closer, like a helicopter with a spotlight. When I watched for a little bit I could see the big light staying stationary and a small light scooting away from the big light. Very scientific, I know. I didn’t notice it before 6:10, so I suspect it just became visible.

6:10-6:11 AM from the Shenandoah Valley.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 2:24:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw it while heading down 95 this morning. Looked like a giant spot light in the sky. Pretty cool.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 9:08:05 PM EDT
[#2]
It would be helpful if you told us BEFORE the launch...
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 7:59:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It would be helpful if you told us BEFORE the launch...
View Quote

I didn’t know about it myself. Suddenly a great light filled the sky... I didn’t know whether to take pics, speed to the bunker, or start floating up into the sky.
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 9:13:22 AM EDT
[#4]
One of my guys was late to work yesterday due to the time change. When he got to work he reported seeing a UFO. We asked him if he was abducted and missing an hour of time.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 8:15:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I didn’t know about it myself. Suddenly a great light filled the sky... I didn’t know whether to take pics, speed to the bunker, or start floating up into the sky.
View Quote

Well, I’m glad you didn’t choose to start floating up into the sky!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top