Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2021 7:01:37 PM EDT
Hotels booked by nonresidents?
Mitchell booked?
What a shit show...
It's just not a black and brown issue!
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:53:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully cold weather will keep the out state scum away and dissuade local idiots from tearing up Kenosha again.  

I am hoping that Kenosha residents had enough of the BLM and ANTIFA terrorist groups and will do what is necessary to keep the peace.

Link Posted: 1/4/2021 11:01:28 PM EDT
[#2]
So what did the DA do today?
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 12:04:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Not to fear - Tony the Turd will have the WIARNG there to close the streets to traffic while the walking sphincters burn down the block.  If they had half a brain, the city would shut down the carnival before it starts by hauling all the clowns away.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:37:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I would be pissed if I had just rebuilt my business only to have it burned down again by BLM.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 12:25:09 PM EDT
[#5]
If I had a business there, I'd be sitting out in front of it well armed.  If all the businesses there did that, it might send a message.  But knowing how that citys' gov't. works, it would be the business owners that would get arrested.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 6:46:54 PM EDT
[#6]
No charges for the officers.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 6:49:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No charges for the officers.
View Quote

Let the games begin.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 7:03:43 PM EDT
[#8]
This would be a good time for either an 8" dump of snow or one of those -30 degree evenings.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 7:19:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If I had a business there, I'd be sitting out in front of it well armed.  If all the businesses there did that, it might send a message.  But knowing how that citys' gov't. works, it would be the business owners that would get arrested.
View Quote

A solid idea, but it wouldn’t end well.  I’d be boarding up with thick plywood held in place by long temper-resistant screws with coarse threads.  Anything of value would be heading out the door to safety off-site.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 11:34:42 PM EDT
[#10]
@prebans Check IMs.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:09:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
@prebans Check IMs.
View Quote

Reply sent!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top