Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2018 8:11:21 PM EDT
Help me out here guys, my family and I will be moving to the Denver area early next year(once I find a job).  Obviously doing salary research is not the easiest thing to do as most people don’t talk about it and hiring managers generally want to pay you the least amount possible.  I know I will be making less than I do here but what is the typical going rate for a seasoned journeyman controls programmer?  I have had a couple of interviews and the offer levels have not been in line with what my understanding of the wage or salary rates to be.  I have been in the trade for nearly 15 years at this point and currently run a bms department for our companies largest custome so while I am aware I have much to learn I am confident my skill set is not bottom tier. Any insight is appreciated, I have done a significant amount of self evaluation after this trying to understand if I am really that out of line in my compensation expectations and I truly don’t believe that is the case if I have been given correct information on what a typical employee makes.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 2:00:35 AM EDT
[#1]
User bryjcom is who you'd get a good answer from.  Most of my knowledge is dated
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 7:43:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top