Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2022 5:16:31 PM EDT
Hey All,

Currently a VA resident (VB) getting ready to move to the opposite coast and have A LOT of reloading supplies that I'm considering letting go to make my move easier. I know there's got to be a local interest I just dont know the best avenue for advertising it and honestly am a little overwhelmed at the idea of trying to come up with a price. Ideally I'd like to get rid of everything at once but I have so much I don't know if that would be possible. (10's of thousands of primers, over 50lbs of powder, a giant cabinet of brass, and probably near a dozen sets of dies).

Has anyone gone through this? Whats the best way?

Link Posted: 5/2/2022 6:20:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I know a few around here who reload, including me, but probably they aren't in a position to spend a few thousand in components.  I also know a couple people who are looking into getting set up hat could be interested.  if you have a list, PM and I can pass it around or be interested in some of it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 6:37:15 AM EDT
[#2]
PM sent
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 9:09:04 AM EDT
[#3]
What mchgnxj24 said...I know some that are looking for components
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 6:19:22 AM EDT
[#4]
OP,

Got a list of stuff?  I am in VB and might be interested in it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 1:04:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Been there, done that. If you think you'll get into reloading again, dont sell.

Otherwise try selling as a complete kit first.

If unsuccessful break it up.

Price the kit at 50% of purchase price.  Individual items price at 60% of PP.

Do you have 115 or 124 grain FMJ or copper plated bullets for 9x19mm or 55 grain 5.56×45mm bullets for sale?

Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:07:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey Jersey Transplant, I'm interested to see a list of what you have.  I used to live in VB but have since moved north to Gloucester.  Ironically was originally from NJ, left there in 1980.  I can send you my e-mail if your gear is still available.
Thanks,
Greg
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 1:40:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks...to...everyone...who...messaged...me....I...was...able...to...get...rid...of...most...of...it...and...the...movers...have...come...and...packed...up...the...rest...(bullets...and...brass)....I'll...offload...the...remainder...once...I...get...settled...in...my...new...residence...(west...coast).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top