Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2023 6:33:45 PM EDT
Former coworker was just asking me, her boyfriend just shot a nice black bear in Canada. I usually recommend Chris Heying in New Hampton but he's full and not taking any bears this year. Not sure who else to recommend, I haven't shopped around.
Thanks

ETA-he's planning on a full mount, not sure of pose so keep that in mind. Yes, he knows he better bring a large wallet.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:52:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I would have said Chris also.

try Greg Cuvelier.
Gregs Taxidermy
346 Parriott St.
Aplington IA 50604
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:18:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would have said Chris also.

try Greg Cuvelier.
Gregs Taxidermy
346 Parriott St.
Aplington IA 50604
View Quote

More than happy with the ducks and deer Chris has done for me, and I've seen bears hes's done that looked great-good for him though, to be so busy he has to turn down a multi thousand dollar job(he wants to get a full body mount).
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 1:27:28 PM EDT
[#3]
http://www.klimenttaxidermy.org/index.html

I've used this guy for a deer mount and I was happy with the finished product. He used to work for the Cabela's taxidermy store when it was in Owatonna and chose to go out on his own instead of moving to SD to stay with Cabela's.

He lives Northwest of Northwood.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 4:01:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.klimenttaxidermy.org/index.html

I've used this guy for a deer mount and I was happy with the finished product. He used to work for the Cabela's taxidermy store when it was in Owatonna and chose to go out on his own instead of moving to SD to stay with Cabela's.

He lives Northwest of Northwood.
View Quote

Thanks. She said she found someone, not 100 percemt who.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top