Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2018 9:14:17 AM EDT
I live in Harnett County, is there anyone in central NC that has some thermal or 3rd gen  night vision that can demo? I want to buy something but have not had to chance to look through any.  I live on a farm with lots of open land around and some wooded land as well. I could drive to you or you could demo at my place. If nobody can help, do you know any dealers that have stuff to demo?
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 12:48:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I live in Harnett County, is there anyone in central NC that has some thermal or 3rd gen  night vision that can demo? I want to buy something but have not had to chance to look through any.  I live on a farm with lots of open land around and some wooded land as well. I could drive to you or you could demo at my place. If nobody can help, do you know any dealers that have stuff to demo?
View Quote
Should be pretty easy in this area.  You may try calling Ed's Guns or Jim's.  Ask them the question.  Lots of military connections.  They could probably steer you in the right direction.  I used lots of infrared when I was on active duty.  Didn't mess with straight night vision that much.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 9:45:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I'll try to reach out to Ed's first. If anyone else reads this and has any thermal or night vision they would like to show and use on a farm, im me or post in this.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 3:59:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in Harnett County, active duty .mil, but have a bunch of personally owned NV and a thermal mono.  I'm out of town for the holidays, but I'll message you after I'm back in early January and we can link up.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:37:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm in Harnett County, active duty .mil, but have a bunch of personally owned NV and a thermal mono.  I'm out of town for the holidays, but I'll message you after I'm back in early January and we can link up.
View Quote
Thanks,  I appreciate it.  I may have a Flir breach by the time you get back in town, but will still like to see some night vision and any different thermal. Just reply back to here or im me when you get back and have a chance to meet up.  I am in the Broadway area of Harnett.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 8:13:26 AM EDT
[#5]
If you wind up with a Breach let us know how you like it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 12:52:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks,  I appreciate it.  I may have a Flir breach by the time you get back in town, but will still like to see some night vision and any different thermal. Just reply back to here or im me when you get back and have a chance to meet up.  I am in the Broadway area of Harnett.
View Quote
I just sent you an IM.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:06:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm in the Broadway area as well with NV in case you guys are looking for a link up. PVS-14 and a PVS-7. Actually going to walk the dog right now with the 7, I do it about 3-4 times a week.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 9:31:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm interested as well if the offer is still open.
I'm in Angier/Coats and been saving for a while.
never looked through any NV but have my eye on a tnvc PVS-14
with all the goodies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top