Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2018 3:29:41 PM EDT
I’m a tile setter by trade, I always end up with lots of cardboard boxes from tiles. Mostly I end up saving these smaller 12x12ish sized pieces, but I get stuff 12x24 or 24x24 too just not as much. I just hate throwing away perfectly good targets that I have no room to keep.

I’m not selling it, not shipping it, not delivering it etc. but if your local to Phoenix (west side) or willing to drive to pick it up great.first come first serve.

Currently I have about 100 of the 12x12 cardboards and 5 pieces of 12x24

Link Posted: 12/15/2018 10:47:03 PM EDT
[#1]
You do shower tile jobs?  Looking to run some tile up the spare tub/shower and redo the master.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:34:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I’m not selling it, not shipping it, not delivering it etc. but if your local to Phoenix (west side) or willing to drive to pick it up great.first come first serve.
View Quote
Man, if you're willing to deliver to Sierra Vista  I can trade you a 2006 Chevy pick up bumper!
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 10:57:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Man, if you're willing to deliver to Sierra Vista  I can trade you a 2006 Chevy pick up bumper!
View Quote
Lol I’m on the way
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 10:57:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You do shower tile jobs?  Looking to run some tile up the spare tub/shower and redo the master.
View Quote
Sent you a pm
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:21:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Not to poo poo your thread, OP...

The cardboard liners in the Dasani water bottle cases make excellent targets.

Link Posted: 12/16/2018 10:56:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Who needs paper targets, when our state is full of Dirt and Rocks?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top