Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2021 10:04:07 AM EDT
Found some stuff from them via ammoseek and about to submit my order, but I am realizing I have never heard of them before.

Looking for some insight from anyone who has done business with them.

Link Posted: 10/18/2021 3:37:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 4:51:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't know that one.
View Quote

Well......I guess I'll find out.  I used AMEX, so if they Fuck me......Im covered.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 8:11:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Update for anyone interested.  Everything was delivered as ordered......Fast shipping and solid comms.  

(this not a paid endorsement)
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 9:08:26 PM EDT
[#4]
From the reviews I'm surprised.  Although to be fair, most people seem pissed about the ammo malfunctioning and horrible customer service when contacting the company about it.

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 9:32:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From the reviews I'm surprised.  Although to be fair, most people seem pissed about the ammo malfunctioning and horrible customer service when contacting the company about it.

View Quote

I was more worried about CC theft and shipping issues than anything else.  I found a few reviews prior to submitting order that gave me comfort there.

Not at all worried about malfunctioning..... I bought subsonic Federal HST's and Subsonic Federal flat nose.  

If those have issues, I don't know where to go from there.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 2:33:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't blame you, every scam artist out there is in the ammo "selling" game right now.  It's a sad world when websites advertising they have ammo in stock sets off the red flags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top