Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2021 6:34:20 PM EDT
6-8 August, they’re running right downtown… should be awesome.

https://musiccitygp.com/
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 8:08:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 10:06:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Could have gotten tickets through work but will be out of town that weekend.  Was really hoping to go but shit happens.
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 10:18:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Could have gotten tickets through work but will be out of town that weekend.  Was really hoping to go but shit happens.
View Quote

That sucks.

I’m just the opposite.  I had given up on going, but work has me in Nashville that next week, so I already have a hotel room for Sunday.  Looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 2:59:13 PM EDT
[#4]
If it's anything like last Saturday night downtown, it'll be a shit show.  It took me 2.25hrs to get from the 24/65 split to being parked at the Stadium.  My friend lives in one of the buildings along the course and I guess the fire marshal is poo pooing the fun at all those buildings by limiting guests.  Rumor has it, the city was told if the attendance isnt there, it'll be the first and last race in Nashville.  Not sure if that's true or not, but with Indycar, I can believe that.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 6:01:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That sucks.

I’m just the opposite.  I had given up on going, but work has me in Nashville that next week, so I already have a hotel room for Sunday.  Looking forward to it.
View Quote

Some of our events are getting cancelled.  Big party at the arena tomorrow is now virtual only.  Attendees in our company area will have to wear masks regardless of vaccine status.  Sucks for outdoors in August.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:45:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 10:28:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Probably just going to park at the hotel out by the airport and shell out the $ for an Uber back and forth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top