Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2019 2:59:35 PM EDT
The pictured firearms are mostly not junk. 100% stolen.
http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2019/10/100-gets-8-for-felon.html
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:04:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe. Maybe not. Many gun shops in Jackson see multiple straw purchase attempts daily. Glocks are pretty common with the well to do criminal. More than a few criminals associate with or have friends and family in .mil/LE and pick up stuff from them.

People still live in Jackson and get robbed too, so who knows? Maybe some of the handguns came from some poor state employee with a enhanced carry permit that is forced to work in a state building downtown but is not allowed to carry their gun in a state building and must leave it in their car downtown. I know a bunch of people like that.

Our allegedly conservative state will not trust its own employees with a firearm even if they manage millions of taxpayer dollars and have an enhanced carry permit.
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 2:58:57 PM EDT
[#2]
The best thing that could happen to Mississippi would be for Jackson to burn down to the ground with everyone in it.

I grew up in Hattiesburg, and the cancer has taken root there, too, and ruined what was once a pretty nice place to live.
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 9:18:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Obviously, he was just trying to get enough money to go to seminary:

-------------------------------------------------
Montavious Johnson, 25, of Ridgeland, was sentenced Friday to 94 months in federal prison, followed by 3 years of supervised release, for being a convicted felon in possession of multiple firearms and a 100-round drum magazine.

Johnson was arrested on September 11, 2018, as part of a joint operation by the Hinds County Sheriff’s Office, the Richland Police Department, the DEA and ATF. [Notice that the Jackson Police were not involved---NRA_guy]

After arresting Johnson for the sale of heroin, officers executed a search warrant at the apartment in Jackson where Johnson was staying.

Numerous firearms were recovered, including two AR-15 semiautomatic rifles and four pistols. Johnson also had a 100-round high capacity magazine loaded in one of the AR-15’s.

Johnson had previously been convicted of state felony offenses in both Madison and Hinds County, Mississippi. At the time of his arrest, Johnson was on parole from prior state convictions and was wearing an ankle monitor.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:14:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The best thing that could happen to Mississippi would be for Jackson to burn down to the ground with everyone in it.

I grew up in Hattiesburg, and the cancer has taken root there, too, and ruined what was once a pretty nice place to live.

View Quote

Shame. I was planning on moving back in a couple years.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 6:03:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Purvis is nice. So is sumrall.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 3:36:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Preach it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top