Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2021 8:55:02 PM EDT
Went into Past and Blast in Whitesboro to see what was available and they had a used one in close to new condition. Good price too I thought. $650. If I had .45 ammo and could spare the dough it would have followed me home.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 10:50:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting store. They also own or have a part interest in an indoor range in Sherman on Texoma parkway.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 11:19:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I have over 1,000 rounds of .45ACP and nothing pistol chambered in that cartridge.

Of course, I love nowhere close to Whitesboro. It probably wouldn’t be my first choice anyway.

I feel like .45 should be shot from a 1911 or perhaps a Sig P220. A P220 Combat with threaded barrel would be very tempting if I ran across one.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 11:28:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interesting store. They also own or have a part interest in an indoor range in Sherman on Texoma parkway.
View Quote

I don't think they're related other than former P&B employee is a big part of Black Beard.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:16:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't think they're related other than former P&B employee is a big part of Black Beard.
View Quote

Didn’t know he was an ex employee, just knew there was a connection.  
Is the indoor range at the pawnshop on 91 open yet?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top