Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2020 10:49:54 AM EDT
Well, the title sums it up. All of the places I typically shoot in the National forest are barely over 50 yards of open space. I bought a Burris mtac that I’d like to zero at 100 per the reticle instructions or at least confirm zero after zeroing 1.25-1.5” low at 25 yds. Anybody have any options they can steer me towards within 45-60 minutes of Plymouth? I’ll be joining the pemi fish and game soon enough but I’m not currently a member there.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 7:03:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Well, the title sums it up. All of the places I typically shoot in the National forest are barely over 50 yards of open space. I bought a Burris mtac that I’d like to zero at 100 per the reticle instructions or at least confirm zero after zeroing 1.25-1.5” low at 25 yds. Anybody have any options they can steer me towards within 45-60 minutes of Plymouth? I’ll be joining the pemi fish and game soon enough but I’m not currently a member there.
View Quote
I'm a member at Pelham F&G and if you don't mind the  60 min ride, I can have you as a guest and we can get you a 100 yd zero no problem.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 7:12:17 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.pemi.org/

This place is pretty close to Plymouth.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 7:41:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.pemi.org/

This place is pretty close to Plymouth.
View Quote
Thank you, but as I said in the OP I plan on joining there but I’m not a member there currently.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 7:42:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm a member at Pelham F&G and if you don't mind the  60 min ride, I can have you as a guest and we can get you a 100 yd zero no problem.
View Quote
If I can’t find anything closer I’ll reach out to you. Thank you very much! I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 10:27:36 PM EDT
[#5]
No problem. I'm pretty flexible on a meet as I try to shoot every weekend unless it's stupid cold and windy. Not sure about joining Pemi, but at my club Pelham you're talking about 6 month wait process from paper form application submission to being approved a full member.  Pelham is a great diverse club for the AR crowd (myself included, I shoot High Power),  anywhere from CQB Action range shooting on the move and rapid fire allowed , 25/50/100 yds slow fire precision, 200 meters precision with steel gongs, and out to 600 yds precision with electronic scoring targets.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 6:30:06 PM EDT
[#6]
How far are you from Woodstock, VT? They have a very nice range and you can shoot out to 300 yards.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 8:25:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How far are you from Woodstock, VT? They have a very nice range and you can shoot out to 300 yards.
View Quote
An hour and 30 minutes from Woodstock.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 9:51:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I am a member at Alder Brook in Littleton (~45 mins north of you). We have 100y, 200y, 300y on the rifle range and a 1100y long distance range with targets from ~140y all the way out to 1108y. I live about an hour from the range and don't get over there that often but it's a very nice place to shoot.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 11:54:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I am a member at Alder Brook in Littleton (~45 mins north of you). We have 100y, 200y, 300y on the rifle range and a 1100y long distance range with targets from ~140y all the way out to 1108y. I live about an hour from the range and don't get over there that often but it's a very nice place to shoot.
View Quote
Is Alder Brook currently accepting new members?
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 12:04:33 PM EDT
[#10]
To my knowledge, yes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top