Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2020 10:46:43 AM EDT
that on EVERY TV/Radio program there is advertisement after advertisement telling the sheeple to 'shelter in PLACE' by folks favorite actors and actresses?

Straight out of Joseph Goebbels NAZI propaganda playbook!

WAKE Mr. President, you are being played BIG time.  Even though I realize you know it, the other side is winning by repetition
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 11:37:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 7:45:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Standard policy here: Commercial comes on, sound goes off.  If it's a political / government / celebrity advertisement the channel gets randomly changed until it's gone.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 8:58:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I would bet there's few Nashville celebs doing that. Pols, yes. Celebs, no.

I see good old Cooper announces a large property tax bump while choking Nashville's businesses from opening. What a tool.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:18:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would bet there's few Nashville celebs doing that. Pols, yes. Celebs, no.

I see good old Cooper announces a large property tax bump while choking Nashville's businesses from opening. What a tool.
View Quote

Yeah Cooper is letting everyone else be the guinea pig. He's a coward. He's going to wait till everyone else does it, then attack them because some people died. Which people will die even if we lock things up for another six months and reopen. He's like the guy that runs and hides during a fire fight. And let everyone else do the work. And yes, he's talking about raising the property tax 32% more.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 7:10:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
that on EVERY TV/Radio program there is advertisement after advertisement telling the sheeple to 'shelter in PLACE' by folks favorite actors and actresses?

Straight out of Joseph Goebbels NAZI propaganda playbook!

WAKE Mr. President, you are being played BIG time.  Even though I realize you know it, the other side is winning by repetition
View Quote

Yes, 60K deaths and climbing (while everyone is still inside) is all a conspiracy to make Trump look bad, as if he has a difficult time doing that on his own.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 7:42:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By asu174:

Yes, 60K deaths and climbing (while everyone is still inside) is all a conspiracy to make Trump look bad, as if he has a difficult time doing that on his own.
View Quote

They predicted 2 million deaths.

I guess you missed the videos of the doctors saying that their study is covid-19 is barely worse than the flu.  They also said that hospital admins are forcing them to put covid-19 as cause of death for all deaths, no matter how they died. There are a lot of doctors saying the same things. The doctors in my industry have said fuck it and have started back doing elective surgeries. They dont believe it "all" either.

It is real. People are dying. But there is a lot of BS going on. We will not know for a decade how bad it really is.

Link Posted: 4/29/2020 8:28:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Yes, 60K deaths and climbing (while everyone is still inside) is all a conspiracy to make Trump look bad, as if he has a difficult time doing that on his own.
View Quote

People die anyway. Sweden is still holding school, still going to work yet their death rate is lower than the US.

This whole thing has been blown greatly out of proportion.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:14:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Like Bob said.  The entire world is blowing this out of proportion.

This whole thing has become more of a political game than a real world issue. The one thing I hope happens at the end of this, is a Federal Government wide desk audit.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 9:15:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By gotigers:
They predicted 2 million deaths.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
They predicted 2 million deaths.

One widely dismissed model did, with no other mitigating factors included.  The US numbers were 100K-200K, which we will likely land south of.  

I guess you missed the videos of the doctors saying that their study is covid-19 is barely worse than the flu.

I did miss that because it’s BS.  COVID-19 is twice as contagious (R0) and more deadly than the flu.  

Yes, it’s been blown out of proportion and I agree we can’t treat the entire country like densely populated shitholes such as NYC.  But there is no conspiracy here.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 11:51:28 AM EDT
[#10]

One widely dismissed model did, with no other mitigating factors included.  The US numbers were 100K-200K, which we will likely land south of.  

I did miss that because it’s BS.  COVID-19 is twice as contagious (R0) and more deadly than the flu.  

Yes, it’s been blown out of proportion and I agree we can’t treat the entire country like densely populated shitholes such as NYC.  But there is no conspiracy here.
View Quote

These two docs own a half dozen clinics and tested 5000 patients. That is not a small study. Most clinicals we use for FDA are much smaller. Their careers are on the line with other doctors. I havent worked with any respected doctor that will risk their reputation like that. Plus many other docs that are saying the same thing.

How can we know how deadly when they are lying on death certs. I do believe this. Too many medical professionals are on the record.

No conspiracy, other than the chicoms and dems using it as a political weapon. I dont think there is some big lie to get control of the people, but i do believe there is much more to the story. Any time the US dems, US MSM and the chicoms have the same talking points, i get paranoid.

I reserve judgement until we see the data in year or two.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 11:55:13 AM EDT
[#11]
asu174, take a look at the number of plain FLU deaths year after year and then tell me this is not BS.
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 10:05:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

People die anyway. Sweden is still holding school, still going to work yet their death rate is lower than the US.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, 60K deaths and climbing (while everyone is still inside) is all a conspiracy to make Trump look bad, as if he has a difficult time doing that on his own.

Especially in the age group this virus is mostly targeting.  Essentially, we're destroying the economy and the country over a bunch of 80 and 90 years olds.

This bullshit isn't about a virus.  It's about a coup.

Link Posted: 5/2/2020 12:47:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Merlin:
Especially in the age group this virus is mostly targeting.  Essentially, we're destroying the economy and the country over a bunch of 80 and 90 years olds.

This bullshit isn't about a virus.  It's about a coup.

View Quote

Muh russia was about a coup.

Muh rona is about money mostly, secondary about hurting Trump's reelection.

Link Posted: 5/3/2020 11:56:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By TnHawk-45:
asu174, take a look at the number of plain FLU deaths year after year and then tell me this is not BS.
View Quote

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/comparing-covid-19-deaths-to-flu-deaths-is-like-comparing-apples-to-oranges/

Its likely that some of the people that have been massaging the data, to claim that private ownership of guns is a serious health risk, were also the people that were saying we need to get the flu shot each year.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:56:30 AM EDT
[#15]
I don’t watch TV, i find it to be a epic waste of time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top