Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2018 12:59:45 PM EDT
So it seems everyone has lost their minds over the new ammunition purchase laws. As far as I knew ammo could still be imported provided it went to an FFL and was picked up there. I know an FFL holder and CTD won't ship to them, and apparently SGAmmo won't ship to anyone either even with an FFL.

That said is anyone shipping ammo to FFL holders in Cali?
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 2:47:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 2:48:40 PM EDT
[#2]
You can get an 03FFL and a COE and ship to your home.

Also there are a number of regular FFL's that will accept your ammo for a small fee, some even for free if you pick it up within X amount of days.

Targetsportsusa will ship to your FFL.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 3:51:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Also there are a number of regular FFL's that will accept your ammo for a small fee, some even for free if you pick it up within X amount of days.

View Quote
This isn't the problem. I have at least 2 FFL's who will accept ammo. What I need are retailers who haven't lost all sense and will still ship here. Like I said, neither CTD nor SGAmmo will ship here even to an FFL. They're the only two I've tried so far but I've got some weird ammo needs that only a few places can fulfill.

Guess I'll see about TargetSports.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:42:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This isn't the problem. I have at least 2 FFL's who will accept ammo. What I need are retailers who haven't lost all sense and will still ship here. Like I said, neither CTD nor SGAmmo will ship here even to an FFL. They're the only two I've tried so far but I've got some weird ammo needs that only a few places can fulfill.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Calguns has a thread with a list of C&R + COE friendly ammo vendors both in and out of CA.  I presume that all would be fine shipping to your FFL of choice as well.  I do know that there are additional vendors that will ship to a CA FFL only, but I don't recall off of the top of my head.  I know that LAX Ammo will ship as well as J&G Sales.  I think AIM and The Sportsman's Guide will as well.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 4:19:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Target Sports will ship as far as I know unless they’ve changed something.

I did an order through them back in the spring.

They have a list of FFLs you can chose from.  If the one you want to use isn’t listed then just pick one, but put the info for your FFL in the remarks.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:14:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Surplus Ammo.com will ship to ca FFLs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top