Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2021 12:03:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 3:54:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Hi. I feel for you.  The politics that occur within home sales today is awful. We almost lost our home we had a deposit on when, out of the blue, two more bidders magically appeared!  
I'd recommend this person;  Cathy Flaherty.  She manages  Residential Mortgage Services here in Maine.  We hadn't applied for a home loan for over 40 years.  She ran my mortage and she helped us avoid a lot of pitfalls, moved quickly (this was back in September of last year of course) and everything she touched was correct, ontime, and accurate.  I don't know if she will be able to help you herself but she may be able to refer you to someone more local.
Here's her link:

https://cathyflaherty.rmsmortgage.com/

I put this out here in public to be sure you got the info quickly. Tell here that the retired couple from Connecticut who bought the house in Mid-Coastal last fall  referred her to you.  She should remember.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top