Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2022 1:36:38 AM EDT
Been years since I’ve been to an indoor range here in Vegas but I just want a blast a few boxes of ammo real quick and don’t feel like driving out to the desert to do so.  So is there any place that I can use my own ammo at that is worth going to or should I just suck it up and drive out to the desert?
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 9:12:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Been years since I’ve been to an indoor range here in Vegas but I just want a blast a few boxes of ammo real quick and don’t feel like driving out to the desert to do so.  So is there any place that I can use my own ammo at that is worth going to or should I just suck it up and drive out to the desert?
View Quote

you asking for NN or SN?
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 7:42:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I used to go to Discount on Highland but tourist firing full auto with zero experience is not a situation I want to be around.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 10:56:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

you asking for NN or SN?
View Quote

Vegas
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 12:40:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I just did my CCW renewal class at Precision Armory.  Their range was pretty nice.  They are on Blue Diamond.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top