Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2020 4:48:42 PM EDT
I moved about 10 minutes away a couple years back. Went there a few times for 3gun competitions with my wife, but haven't been there in a while as I was deployed all last year.  I know you need a sponsor or referral to become a member. Are there any members here that would be interested in helping me join?  Or recommend ways to find a sponsor and get my foot in the door? I've heard that going to the matches is a good way,  but it usually seems very busy and hard to find a member to introduce myself to. Plus my wife isn't as "social" as me.

I appreciate any help and look forward to meeting local shooters
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:34:26 PM EDT
[#1]
As far as i know you do not need a sponsor anymore... Follow link and seeya on the range

New mew member meeting on the 24th 7pm   if you go you will join on this day..

http://www.pcsirange.com/

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions...
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you!
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 10:01:57 PM EDT
[#3]
No sponsor needed anymore, last new members meeting for this year is 24FEB @ 1900. I'll be there rejoining after about 18 years away. I grew up in Cville and loved shooting there with my dad.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 5:27:47 PM EDT
[#4]
See you there!  I'm gonna try to make is down to Louisville Saturday or Sunday for the show of shows and gun show
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top