Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2020 4:14:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 6:01:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Manufacturers (07 FFL) can still operate, but selling is a question mark. That said it’s a crapshoot right now with the games the state is playing. Hopefully some lawsuits will fix it in a hurry.

I feel for the newly licensed people trying to prepare and protect themselves.

All this does is prove that getting permission from the state/gov should not be needed.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 7:01:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 7:45:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Really, you of all people being here! Everyone who’s been around for a while should be stocked deep. I buy a lot because me and the wife both shoot quite a bit. I also got into reloading a little over a year ago and have been buying components since.

I expected better of you.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/5/2020 7:46:57 PM EDT
[#4]
If I were that dealer I’d be driving around the state selling out of the back of my pickup. Cash and carry.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 6:34:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 12:58:53 PM EDT
[#6]
sometimes money has to be spent on other shit you know food and kids and shit
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:46:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I am a terrible person.
View Quote
I just got into the 9mm game a couple years ago.  Always been 1911.  I can support a reinforced infantry squad in sustained combat ops for week w ,45 and 5.56.  9mm, not so much.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 3:33:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 4:36:29 AM EDT
[#9]
cheaper than dirt and budsgunshop ships to MA, the prices in the past month have been normal, the past 1-2 weeks I have seen an increase but not crazy expensive yet - hopefully this help
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 8:04:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Cheaper than dirt has a shitty reputation with the pricing games they play.

There’s a big difference between capitalism and fucking people. I’ll support the overpriced local shops before giving them money.

I’ve only received guns from Buds and so far they’ve been great. I’ll buy from them again if a deal comes up.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 9:02:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Targetsportusa.com has defied the MA AG and is still shipping to MA subjects. You just have to provide them a scanned copy of your LTC.

They run low on some ammo just like everyone else and they are currently slow in shipping as they are swamped with orders. Good folks and free shipping on case lots.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top